About to cop Da Hemi......

junk *** wheels
Hey, can't please everybody.First negative comment i got on them. For anyone looking for the classic muscle car look, I'd recommend them.
Fire
smokin.gif

If I get these wheels I do wanna drop it a little. How much does this run and what all do I need? Also will it avoid my warranty?

My last two cars are Dodges I literally never had any problems at all and my Charger was used, worst case scenario 100000 mile/5 year warranty. Truthfully I don't plan on keeping this car or any car I buy 5 years.

Post 2008 I don't think any manufacturer is slacking on reliability

No disrespect but I can't take anybody seriously bashing Dodge's reliability when because they work for "Benz"

There is a reason the Challenger RT depreciates the least of any car sold in America.
Really not sure about the warranty. For the drop though it depends on how far you want to take it. If you go with just lowering springs, your'e looking at spending around 500-600 installed. If you go with coilovers, it's going to be a much higher price, and can range from 1500-3000+. I'm leaning toward coilovers myself, so I'm saving up and hoping to get them by the summer. 

I really want a 2011+ Dodge Challenger V6. I'd love the HEMI, but I'll be starting my job that's roughly 45 minutes from my home and I'm saving to buy a house and plan for a wedding, so the savings at the pump and in insurance will add up. I don't need the SRT, although I'd love it. My price range is below 25K, and I'm having a hard time finding a 2011-2013 Challenger with low miles for that price. Has anyone priced out what their insurance is with the v6 vs the hemi models? Also, what mpg are you averaging in the hemi?

I'm also looking at the new body Chrylser 300 Limited V6 for that same price. It's probably the most loaded car for the money.

My insurance went down 4 dollars when I went from the V6 Charger to the Challenger

Honestly man just buy a different car if you can't get the V8.

I know you only want to spend 25 at most but I paid 28500 for mine brand new and I got an automatic, with the chrome wheels.

Now I did use my work discount(1% below invoice) in combination with the incentives(basically you get 3000 off any V-8 13 Dodge or Chysler) but man if you really want to buy a car and your credit is decent they will find a way to make it happen in your budget.

Honestly this is my first new car I so I don't know if I got hooked up or not but I couldn't find a 2011 or newer RT with low miles for less than 27000 asking price.

Having a brand new car with warranty is worth the extra money to me.

Sticker on my car was 33900.

My gas mileage sucks though I'm only getting 13.6 MPG but I drive it like I stole it. :lol:

Last edited:
test drove a 2013 six speed r/t today. its quick but for a coupe its big AF. ****** felt notchy to me. anyone know if that feel goes away with use? i know with the evo x gsr the notchyness more or less stays with the car.

Had the whip for 2 1/2 weeks now and I love it.

However the blind spots are mean and my gas mileage is around 14 MPG city :smh:

Getting the resonators deleted next week. :smokin

I love the fact that you love it, but that 14 MPG IS 
sick.gif

I'll be working in DC, so it's looking like I'll only be driving that thang on weekends and Metro'n it up.

I love the fact that you love it, but that 14 MPG IS 
sick.gif

I'll be working in DC, so it's looking like I'll only be driving that thang on weekends and Metro'n it up.

Man I drive it like I stole it but I when I do baby it gets 17-18 but I have to pay attention to what I'm doing.

The manuals get better mileage.

Anyone know of the best tuner. The Predator for the 13s hasn't come out yet.

Man I drive it like I stole it but I when I do baby it gets 17-18 but I have to pay attention to what I'm doing.

The manuals get better mileage.

Anyone know of the best tuner. The Predator for the 13s hasn't come out yet.

Johan aka diablotoona

Look him up on lxforums.com

He does my tuning.

Glad you like it. Almost pulled the trigger on one but the gas sucks. I drive a lot so I need something decent. Still might end up getting one in 2yrs tho :lol:.

Moving to LA in a year and really want to cop one but 14 mpg just aint gonna cut it :frown:

Back
Top Bottom