Originally Posted by yomegaaa

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
palm-pre.jpg
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Really the Pre is the best choice to go with. Web OS is better than anything that BB or HTC has out right now. And Flash is coming out soon for it too[/font]

pimp.gif
best mobile os

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So Palm Pre > Touch Pro 2?

Is there a newer version of the Palm Pre coming out this year, or anything "better"?

I'm over this TP2.

rumors about a palm c40 popping into sprint's system and most likely will be a new webos device with better hardware come june.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

STAY AWAY FROM HTC WINDOW PHONES!
I NEVER BEEN SO FRUSTRATED WITH PHONES!

THIS

That

Windows Phones are the WORST I went through 5 Moguls (TP1) before I went to BlackBerry.  Never been better afterward

Tour 2 is scrapped so don't waste your time waiting fam. Also copping one off eBay wouldn't be wise either because they have blacklisted all the BB pins.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by kix4kix

memphisboi55 wrote:

THIS

I actually love my touch pro 2

What browser do you use? I'm posting from mine now.
pimp.gif

I use the standard browser. Im a newb
ohwell.gif
 what you using? Any suggestions on additions to my phone?

Im sticking to my crappy huge treo 700p until the Pre gets a video camera or a non windows phone that does everything except sexual favors is available that doesnt freeze or make me want to throw it off a huge mountain.

^ the pre just got the video update like two weeks ago. Im still not really satisfied with the pre tho. mainly cuz of the small keyboard.

Samsung Moment, have been with Sprint for years!!! Best phone I've had thus far.......Iphone Killa if you ask me.

I said Touch Pro 2 earlier but I will clarify that only if you like to customize your phone. Straight out of the box I can see people not enjoying the TP2 but once you have customized it with a new rom/tweaks it runs a lot smoother, and has apps galore.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

can't go wrong with:

Blackberry Curve 2
Blackberry Tour
Palm Pre
HTC Hero

i've had each of them besides the tour.

Originally Posted by townlegend

^ the pre just got the video update like two weeks ago. Im still not really satisfied with the pre tho. mainly cuz of the small keyboard.

u can use the onscreen keyboard also fam.

memphisboi55 wrote:

THIS

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Opera Mini 5. So nice.
pimp.gif

I have fim...Facebook Chat. That's all I really use.

^ preware and patches.
go to precentral.net and you will find all you know about accessing dev-mode and homebrew stuff..

Originally Posted by bonde111

Can't believe nobody has said anything about the best phone Sprint will have for a while. HTC Supersonic. U guys are sleeping. BB I think pretty much suck compared to Android. Their OS is way behind.

Remember that mysterious HTC A9292 with WiMAX rumored for Sprint a few days back? Well, take a seat, folks -- we think we've got the lowdown on it here from a trusted source, and it's a bit of a monster:
  • Codename is "Supersonic" -- a name we've heard at least once before.
  • Feels a lot like you'd expect an Android-powered HD2 to feel thanks to a 4.3-inch non-AMOLED display and a svelte shell. (For reference, the HD2 is 11mm thick, but we don't have exact dimensions here.)
  • It's got a kickstand on the back. This wouldn't be a first for HTC; the Imagio on Verizon has one, for example.
  • Runs Android 2.1 with HTC's Sense UI.
  • Our tipster saw it in white; production devices could be available in different colors, of course, but white seems like it'd be an intriguing choice for a phone of the HD2's size and shape.
  • The phone's software stack is buggy enough right now to suggest that we're not looking at a release any time soon, but we don't have details on the projected launch window.
  • It's fast -- Snapdragon fast, it seems, though our tipster can't confirm the processor under the hood.
We know 2010's just begun, but between all this noise and the promise of a legitimate 4G radio on board, let's be real -- we're already looking at a very, very early contender for smartphone of the year. Let's not run into any major roadblocks between here and retail, alright, guys?
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
If the rumors are true, this will be out soon and also the Nexus One. But the Supersonic is so much better.
Palm as a company is doing horrible, I believe they reported a 25% loss...22million or something like that

I came in here to say it, but it's already been said... Wait for that Sprint Supersonic. I'm getting rid of my Hero (which I love BTW) the moment the Supersonic drops.

memphisboi55 wrote:

THIS

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Opera Mini 5. So nice.
pimp.gif

I have fim...Facebook Chat. That's all I really use.
Hit up the HTC thread. But try out Skyfire or Opera Mobile 10. Try a beta version because I heard current released weren't good. For mini 5, you're gonna need an emulator.

As for WM, it isn't exactly for the average user. Stock, it's not that great but most people know that hence the large hacking community. But for someone reason Sprint/Verizon has a lot of Touch Pros with malfunctions. But I guess it's understandable seeing that HTC mainly makes GSM phones.

getting rid of my pre when the supersonic drops.
and sprints yearly upgrade at the 2 yr upgrade price is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom