EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Steve Carell
Dax Shepard
Dane Cook
Ken Jeong ( asian dude from hangover )

:stoneface:

Last edited:
That Tosh dude is not funny. Dane Cook is lame. Kevin Hart is funny up to a point.
Kevin Hart is the definition of "limited". Yeah he has his few jokes, but it gets real thin real fast. You can't tell anybody I know that he's not Pryor in his prime tho.

off top:
Carlos Mencia
Key & Peele are super meh
80% of comedians my own color, as a matter of fact.
Zach Gabajfewdfivdwhflk's bit is getting old
any of this new super random non-sequitur lazy writing ******** that passes for comedy these days.

...and this might not be in the same category, but my girl loves this YouTube character Shane Dawson. She thinks he's hilarious and makes me watch his videos sometimes. I think I've seen a good 20 videos of his over the past year or so and got my first half-snicker last night.

Last edited:
Kevin Hart.
He's just ok. I think he was just at the right place at the right time. Not even close to Dave chappell or Katt Williams

A lot of comics have already been named for me. Somebody like Dax Shephard isn't worth mentioning though :lol: I'll add Katt Williams along with Kevin Hart. Cook and Tosh are a given.

I think the issue has already been raised about funny Hispanics. I haven't found a funny comedian from them yet.

aziz ansari. hes got some good jokes, but just comes off straight annoying most of the time. 

Pretty much everyone listed except Chris Rock. I used to think he wasn't funny then I rewatched i think it was bigger and blacker and changed my mind.

Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell aren't funny either. They have funny moments, but I can do without the unnecessary yelling.

Last edited:
any of this new super random non-sequitur lazy writing ******** that passes for comedy these days.

aziz ansari. hes got some good jokes, but just comes off straight annoying most of the time. 
I like his character on "Parks", never seen his standup. Don't think I'll be going out of my way for it now.
laugh.gif

Tracey Morgan
Never really got his appeal either. I tried to do "30 Rock" like twice and never got into it. I feel like it's a show I should like.
laugh.gif

I'm liking this Bill Burr cat more and more every time NT talks about him. I might have to check his **** out in depth.

Last edited:
Tracey Morgan

THIS! He is not funny at all to me, I think his voice is the only reason I laugh during 30 rock :smh:

Mike Epps isn't funny to me at all as a stand up comedian, Tosh isn't funny to me dude relies on racial humor and stereotypes that are tired and its not creative to me, Adam Sandler fell off HEAVY and now he is painful....but Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore are classics to me to this day :lol:

I think Kevin Hart and Aziz are funny though...I completely get why some would say they're too much though and can only be seen in doses

Dane Cook came up with Bill Burr and Patrice O'neal, who are 2 of my top 5.

He's not that bad, and I feel like he came and went real quick. Dude was on top for like a year and then gone.

Any acting gigs he might've been up for started going to Ryan Reynolds.

Dane Cook is def up there
Kat Williams even when he was popular he was never funny to me
Jack Black, refuse to see any movie he is in.
Russel Brand, he's funnier in real life than in his shows
Kathy Griffin just no
Lisa Lampanelli definition of a try hard
Sarah Silverman....I could go on for days of unfunny female comedians

I'll probably be back as I think of more :lol:

I kinda like Dane cook...

Somebody likes him.. he's probably the biggest star out of all yall have mentioned.. aside from Chris rock..

Zach galafanakis is ridiculously unfunny to me...

As a matter of fact.. al the hangover movies are super duper buns...

Bill burr >>>>>>

:pimp:

Never found Dane Cook to be funny except for maybe a handful of jokes from any of his stand-ups.

Back
Top Bottom