Actors/Comedians who are not funny to you

Some of you guys just don't have a soul that's all.
Like Will Ferrell not funny..................... in anything........................... EVER? What kind of comedy do you guys enjoy?

jo koy is not funny to me.
i'm filipino if that matters.

steve harvey is hilarious though, even on family fued!

big bang theory
how i met your mother
it crowd

that type of comedy no thanks jeff

so everyone or anyone like a actor on those shows, **** that

generic comedians like jeff dunham, gabriel iglesias, that guy with the movie voice, russell peters (his first special was funny, but i guess he was just lucky)

anne hathaway

pretty much every woman in comedy, aside from fey, wiig, poeler a bit

First and foremost, Will Ferrell.

Daniel Tosh

Dane Cook

Zach Galifianakis

Tracy Morgan

Tyler Perry

Katt Williams...

Curb Your Enthusiasm > Seinfield 

..I tried to watch, I just hate the music and his stand up act at the beginning. Larry wrote Seinfield for Jerry, and I think those situations were Larry's not Jerry's...which is why I probably never found the show funny.

Seinfeld is essentially a watered down CYE. If you watched Curb first, you will definitely be disappointed in Seinfeld.

never seen curb but love seinfeld

Never thought this dude was funny ever

View media item 424030
Never thought this dude was funny ever

View media item 424030

You're so disrespectful

pretty much

Like Will Ferrell not funny..................... in anything........................... EVER? What kind of comedy do you guys enjoy?

dudes who say this dont have a soul...will ferrel is a funny dude

The only Will Ferrell movie i liked was Blades of Glory :lol:

" Checkin out my tats ? Some people call me the illustrated man!!! :rofl:

The only Will Ferrell movie i liked was Blades of Glory :lol:

" Checkin out my tats ? Some people call me the illustrated man!!! :rofl:

That is just *** backwards to me, that was probably one of his worst movies :lol:

Anchorman >>>

For me...

Dane Cook
Mike Epps (He's painful to watch)
Tracy Morgan (standup is awkward)
Kevin Hart has moments but mostly blah
Katt Williams...meh

Thing is some are better comedic actors rather than comics. Mike Epps definitely falls into this category for me, even though it's only marginally better at times while he acts :lol:

If you think he's funny, then you must not laugh a lot.  He literally plays the same dumb character in every movie.  He has some funny moments, but 90% of the time he's just being stupid and repetitive...

If you think he's funny, then you must not laugh a lot.  He literally plays the same dumb character in every movie.  He has some funny moments, but 90% of the time he's just being stupid and repetitive...

Anchorman is the best Will Ferrel Movie, every other character since is just a variation of Ron Burgandy.

Well the others guys was funny too, his straight man was comedy in that movie.

Outside of that he's overrated

Anchorman is the best Will Ferrel Movie, every other character since is just a variation of Ron Burgandy.

Well the others guys was funny too, his straight man was comedy in that movie.

Outside of that he's overrated

anchorman
TN: ricky bobby
other guys
the campagin.....should i continue

I'm really not a fan of Will Ferrell but Step Brothers was hilarious. I also agree that his stuff is pretty repetitive.

^^ I forgot he was in Wedding Crashers. He was funny in that too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom