Actors/Comedians who are not funny to you

Pretty much everyone listed except Chris Rock. I used to think he wasn't funny then I rewatched i think it was bigger and blacker and changed my mind.

Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell aren't funny either. They have funny moments, but I can do without the unnecessary yelling.

Adam Sandler has been crap for the past 5 years or so.. but has some gems in his older days . I don't see how you can watch Will Ferell movies and not find at least Two hilarious.. hes funny as hell

Maybe we should state what comedians we do like as well to know what kind of funny is funny to each poster.
I stated I don't like
Kevin Hart
Will Farrel
But I do like
Jo koy
Zack gilifinacisosmosis

Steve Carell & Will Ferrell (Except in stepbrothers)...

oh and all of the new adam sandler movies.

Can't ever go wrong with the wedding singer

Last edited:
Strongly agree with those who have nominated Tracy Morgan and Kevin Hart. Can't really see them on TV and not cringe.

not funny imo:

dane cook

kat williams

that aziz guy

zach galafacrapus

steve carrel

will ferrel

im sure im forgetting more.

do like:

bill burr

louie ck

mitch hedburg  r.i.p.

Op said he liked Jo koy
killa-cam-spits-on-lil-girl-o.gif

Will Ferrell
Kevin Hart
Mike Epps
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
anything Wayans
drawing a blank at the moment on anymore....

Last edited:
Is it weird that I don't mess with Jerry Seinfeld but I think Larry David is hilarious? :lol:

I'm the exact same way :lol: my dad loves Seinfeld and I can't get through 2 episodes...but curb your enthusiasm is my show...I don't even know how to explain it

Do like (in no order):
Pryor

Lewis Black
Seinfeld

Kinison

Larry David
classic Eddie

Chappelle

Bernie Mac

Chris Rock

Bill Burr, apparently

Steve Carell

I like Will Ferrell, but I can see where people wouldn't.

Mild defense:

Dane Cook isn't terrible.

Also forgot I dislike:
Rob Schneider
Affion Crockett (doing anything besides impressions)
The vast majority of female comics

Nick Swardson

Amy Schumer for looking like him
Oh, and DL Hughley was the weak link of the Kings of Comedy. He was an Apprentice of Comedy at best.

I don't know how to feel about Seth Rogen. I like a lot of the stuff he's in, but feel like he's more of a comedy bystander.

Last edited:
f****** hate kevin hart.

so much of his "humor" stems from him bein short, loud n havin a weird/high pitch voice.

there is NOTHING intelligent about his material...

hes like humor for ******s...

Last edited:
Steve Carroll? Stop it.

The Office, Bruce Almighty, Anchorman, **** even Crazy Stupid Love....GOLD!

Bobby lee, straight up.One of the few asian males on television and hes always playing the ***** role. Hate that guy

Ken Jeong. the only thing i mildy enjoyed him in was Knocked Up. he makes the first Hangover unwatchable.
Kat Williams. unfunny sweaty little man.
Adam Sandler. old movies were great. everything the past 10 years or so has stunk big time.

Back
Top Bottom