Add Only MJs Collected to the list of NT Crooks!!!

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Sooo ...

has anyone initiated a PayPal claim? Just because, it seems that would be the first (and only) necessary action ...

sorry for ya', guys.
some guy initiated a paypal claim. the problem is that its been more than 45 days so its too late for the claim.
ive seen dude hook people up before from HoH (OLNL, army foams). im not sure wassup. i really hope this ends well for everyone.
Umm ... have you contacted PayPal to confirm that you can't file a claim? There may be an alternate solution ...

You could always contact your local police as well as the local police department where he lives and file a civil theft report ...
man, I hope for Frank's sake he's planning on making things right ... he could get in a lot of trouble for the chaos he's caused.

LOL ... see things dont need to go that far , but if need be.... Ill have to do it MYSELF .

I dont get why would he do such a thing when its NOT JUST RICO AND 3THAMAN that dont have a refund its a few others too .

igotthatfire247 - i didnt preorder from him. i was just answering the question posted. i never wanted to pay much more over retail. i have a friend in NY thatwas gonna cop me a pair if he could but after the HoH fiasco up there, he could only get a pair for him and that was it.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Thats why we have to do this because FRANK has NO clue what a PM is .. I sent over 100 PM's to him and ill say out off all the PM's he has only got back at me no more then 7 times in a 3-4 month time period .
He knows what a PM is. He PM'ed me when i asked him about MLK kobes.

AND

He def posted PM messages in his favor when he tried to tell everyone he ran the Chi...

I was next to him in line at HoH for the Pearl Foams release. Didn't seem like the type to pull something like this. Then again though, you never know. Isit possible that Paypal is withholding the funds?

I dont know...dude came through for me and ton of others back around the Jan/feb time period...maybe he got in over his head and just cant get everyone he tookmoney from quick enough, got arrested for something else and cant answer PMs from jail, or really planned this all along...ya know build up trust so thateveryone will be comfortable sending him funds, and then "disappear"...it is the internet ya know????

has anyone tried calling him...he gave out his number back then...

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

I dont know...dude came through for me and ton of others back around the Jan/feb time period...maybe he got in over his head and just cant get everyone he took money from quick enough, got arrested for something else and cant answer PMs from jail, or really planned this all along...ya know build up trust so that everyone will be comfortable sending him funds, and then "disappear"...it is the internet ya know????

has anyone tried calling him...he gave out his number back then...
i doubt he's locked up. he has shoes in the 9&under buy/sell thread that posted recently.
i would assume that its a lot of money that needs to be refunded. paypal does have a money transfer limit per month. maybe he has reached it.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i doubt he's locked up. he has shoes in the 9&under buy/sell thread that posted recently.
i would assume that its a lot of money that needs to be refunded. paypal does have a money transfer limit per month. maybe he has reached it.

For this many transactions he would have to have a business account with no limit.

This is internet fraud, a federal crime, so you guys can contact the FBI as well and give them his paypal info. I'm sure Paypal will work with you onthat.

Good luck everyone and sorry to hear this.

its safe to say that after posting this thread u guys will prolly never see your beread. Thats dirty though.....that some of you paid for his pairs. I wouldawaited till i seen pics before giving him any bread. I wouldnt have paid a penny over retail for that trash.

Thats why i dont buy kicks PERIOD off NT. I bought from brklynstylebaby and thats it. If he aint got it then i dont need it. Woulda bought from Will too maybe.Good luck peeps......i feel for u. NT gettin gangster.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Woulda bought from Will too.
pimp.gif

NT gettin gangster.
Sneaker Thugs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn thats crazy... how come he hasn't given yall a refund yet... SMH

the foams brings out the good, bad, ugly out of everyone..
eyes.gif
Shut up with that Foam garbage.

Dude just scammed them on a shoe that everyone wanted.

None of you have his phone number? I'd be blowing up his phone until he answered. Also none of you saved his Paypal info?

Never had a problem with my boy Frank..the last refund that he sent me took a lil while but i eventually got it..he refunded it on the 8th after the mlksdropped and i didn't get it back in my paypal till the 13th..

I wasn't complainin like y'all..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Never had a problem with my boy Frank..the last refund that he sent me took a lil while but i eventually got it..he refunded it on the 8th after the mlks dropped and i didn't get it back in my paypal till the 13th..

I wasn't complainin like y'all..

I am so damn tired of people on this board with this attitude. Just what exactly do we owe this guy, just tell me. He's done absolutely nothing for me atall on this deal, for all I know he layed at the house on the day the shoes released and just pocketed our money. You guys need to quit drinking the Koolaid,you act like he's flown to Taiwan and brought back the shoes himself for everybody and sold them at a discount.

You talk like were just at his mercy and lucky if he just happens to find the time and generosity in his heart to refund our money, well %+%#@@$+, I don'tjust wait around and hope. This will be taken care of one way or the other, dude says he has a corporate job well we'll see what can be done about that.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

its safe to say that after posting this thread u guys will prolly never see your bread

QFMFT!

Alright man if that's the way you want to handle it then get ready.

Back
Top Bottom