ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

That was the general set up on the Cl15. Also made some Wall 2.0's and some Lillard 2.0's with the same set up.

I got a pair of the AWCL15's and JW PK 2.0 Boost. Pretty solid setups.

combo is actually terrible, knee killers :lol:

at the item description :lol:

The SM CrazyExplosive PK Vegas is new for Men's Basketball on adidas.com. Scroll through the pictures above to see more details from different angles. If you’ve tried out the SM CrazyExplosive PK Vegas before, leave a review below to let us know what you thought. We’re still working on getting you more information about the SM CrazyExplosive PK Vegas on adidas.com so come back soon. In the meantime, here’s the product article number CQ0397 for your reference, it’s categorized as: Basketball High Tops.

Black upper I wouldve copped the Vegas. Hope the PK option is on mi adidas :nerd:

More colorways of the regular version too. I'm gonna grab a pair of those to try on.

Yea for some reason I'm expecting the regular version to perform better since it's more of a standard tongue set up vs one piece booty, if I'm not mistaken
Those Vegas joints were too tough to pass though

pulled the trggier on the vegas CE, everyone has these ranked high on their go to basketball shoe. I let it sit in the cart for about 5 min because I am very pro-nike but i need to try this tech out :wow:

anyone have experience with 2017 crazy explosive primeknit and 2016 hyperdunk flyknit? TIA

Last edited:
Kept getting credit card error messages while trying to grab the Vegas pair and now they're sold out. Huge bummer. Has anyone experienced that with adidas on mobile? For awhile, I was thinking I'd actually entered my info wrong, but that wasn't the case.

Kept getting credit card error messages while trying to grab the Vegas pair and now they're sold out. Huge bummer. Has anyone experienced that with adidas on mobile? For awhile, I was thinking I'd actually entered my info wrong, but that wasn't the case.

Havent tried mobile, but keep refreshing, sizes are constantly popping up!

Had no idea those Vegas things were coming out. Like those a lot more than the yellow but I'm definitely not paying resell on my ball kicks haha

As I sulk and intermittently refresh per soopamang soopamang 's advice, I happened upon a pic of the Vegas PKs posted by Slam (presumably from the event). They look different in natural light. Still quite nice, though.
IMG_6728.JPG

Man, these are NICE

Bit of a prick to get on your foot, but fit and the feel of the shoe is great! Very similar to the 16s but with a few improvements here and there.
Looking forward to playing in these. Will give my thoughts at the end of next week

Attachments

• 15012488020041306384584.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
If I'm not mistaken, KP CE 2016 PE surfaced late so adidas couldn't have made them available to the public? We'll see some this year I hope.

Back
Top Bottom