ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May have gotten last pair of 10.5. Called Saint Alfred and they said all that's left is a 10.5 web only. Tried 5 times before it let me check out.

Hi guys questions regarding the sns order, I completed a checkout on the restock using paypal and also got an order number after I completed the payment. Got an paypal reciept email but did not get a sns confirmation email nor a sns cancellation email, anyone here that is in the same scenario? Thank you

Obviously they know what they are doing.....People are willing to drop the cash on their clothing and sneakers, So......?

So... What? It's my opinion.

you think Adidas would drop all these items with high prices without Kanye signed to Adidas?

Last edited:
"Mystery gray" I'm not sure if I like them as much as other colors. They don't have that fuzzy wool that Ive grown to like.... Also they're a half size too big.

They don't have that fuzzy wool that Ive grown to like....
@ThreeGees

@ThreeGeees

happy.gif

Last edited:

you think Adidas would drop all these items with high prices without Kanye signed to Adidas?

Yeah i do actually. Kanye isn't the 'making' of Adidas, and he doesn't dictate Adidas pricing. No doubt he's helped them get to where they are but they have had such a strong product line last/this year that they would have got there regardless

And chill buddy straight on the backfoot again like my comment is a personal attack. Yep its you're opinion and you're welcome to it. But when you come here publicly voicing said opinion be prepared for people to disagree or put forward there views.

Adidas has had high priced item long before Kanye stepped in the building. Back in the day the Run DMC track suit was over $500 if I remember correctly. I mean back in the day too. Maybe you are new to the brand and just never realized that fact.

Honestly don't follow Adidas apparels just the shoes ever since they had that bounce technology. Never would I thought Adidas would price their athletic apparel so high.

Adidas has always been known for an emphasis on higher quality, like most German brands in general.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom