ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sad that you should even have to clarify…..although I'm pretty sure magic is just a troll anyway, smh

Yeah, I'm a troll after over ten years.

Y3 is part of Adidas, so how exactly can you not include it? Are you going to not include Kanye also?

Legit website?

And how'd you get it down to 160?
Yeah Ive seen a lot of people on NT reference them before and did some checking myself. They were listed at 150 plus 10 for shipping. They only had size 12 and only whites. The womens whites were 180. I was suprised myself. Thinking about calling tomorrow but may just wait.

Looks like it would be "wooly" from the photos I've seen but not in person
Great 
pimp.gif

"Mystery gray" I'm not sure if I like them as much as other colors. They don't have that fuzzy wool that Ive grown to like.... Also they're a half size too big.

The Mystery gray run bigger? Can you confirm the sizes you have in UBs and how they fit?

The Mystery gray run bigger? Can you confirm the sizes you have in UBs and how they fit?

Yeah no problem. I have 6 now 7 pairs. All size 10 except the mystery grey which are a size 10.5. . I have core black, triple white, 3m, gray wool and the cream which is a wool too. These are all 10's and fit true to my size. My left foot is slightly bigger but still fits fine. Now in my opinion UB fit a tiny bit snug but I like my shoes a little snug anyway. Some people suggest going up a half size up. I have a pair of the gradient white ones too in a size 10. Now these are the ones that don't feel as snug as the rest of the UB that I have. These feel slightly bigger than a 10 but not as big as a 10.5. The mystery greys are a size 10.5 and I haven't tried them on yet so I can't comment on how they feel. I have tho tried on a few in the 10.5 in the past and found them to be comfortable and not super loose.

Is this old? Never seen this before...(not complaining)
Yeah these are really old, came out a little after the OGs, there was even a green variation on these. Not sure if they're available anymore though but they weren't highly desired or anything so it's possible.

Last edited:
Is that ever going to happen? I was under the impression the LTDs were likely single release?

:lol: someone missed all them 3m restocks. LTD's will restock, its just a matter of when.

were there any LTD's that did not release on ADC? I'm somewhat new to this thread so anything before the new year, I'm unfamiliar with.

Dude at Bloomingdales Beverly Center said they're gonna have the black Y-3 Desert Boost for 50% off this Thursday &they were currently taking pre-orders.

Anyone know how those desert boosts fit?

Dude at Bloomingdales Beverly Center said they're gonna have the black Y-3 Desert Boost for 50% off this Thursday &they were currently taking pre-orders.

Anyone know how those desert boosts fit?
 Taking pre-orders on an item that is on sale? WTF how is this possible

the big question is....who designed the uncaged UBs for solebox? 

since this is the first collab after hikmet himself parted ways with solebox. 

maybe he still designed these...but will be interesting for future collabs....

Back
Top Bottom