ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice, super bummed I missed out on those NK NMDs. Where'd you cop yours?
Nice kicks sf. They had 200 pairs so everyone in line got a pair. Glad I was able to get my size.
Dope, congrats. It sounded like things went pretty smoothly over there, I should've just flown (or taken the train) up! Haha

Actually considering the the fact that all the little boutique drops on/around the 20th will probably be cooked, that wouldn't have been such a bad idea.

Last edited:
so everyone with the SNS ultra boost what are your overall thoughts? like them more, iffy? etc 
They are fuego

Nice kicks sf. They had 200 pairs so everyone in line got a pair. Glad I was able to get my size.
nice. Ima have to go hard body to get my pair most likely. How do they run sizing wise?

Also how do these UB run? I tried on a 12 and it felt a little tight but the 13 will probably be too long. I'm guessing I won't be able to win with these, but that comfort is :pimp:

Dope, congrats. It sounded like things went pretty smoothly over there, I should've just flown (or taken the train) up! Haha

Actually considering the the fact that all the little boutique drops on/around the 20th will probably be cooked, that wouldn't have been such a bad idea.
yea collaborating store will always have the most kicks for their own shoe. Other stores will have scraps

Dope, congrats. It sounded like things went pretty smoothly over there, I should've just flown up! Haha

Haha or drive man. Take the 101 6 hrs up. There were actually people from socal in line.

so everyone with the SNS ultra boost what are your overall thoughts? like them more, iffy? etc 
They're super clean and I wish I could have doubled up because i'm going to wear the hell out the pair I have now.

They are fuego
nice. Ima have to go hard body to get my pair most likely. How do they run sizing wise?

Also how do these UB run? I tried on a 12 and it felt a little tight but the 13 will probably be too long. I'm guessing I won't be able to win with these, but that comfort is
pimp.gif
For the NMD .5 down from TTS is good for me.

Which UBs are you asking about, the SNS? They run pretty average, not as snug as the og whites but not as roomy as the chalks.

Which UBs are you asking about, the SNS? They run pretty average, not as snug as the og whites but not as roomy as the chalks.
i meant in general. I didn't know they run different for each colorway. I'm having an sns come in in a 12.5 so I don't really have another option for those, but in the future I'll see. For nmds I'll probably rock with a 12 or 11.5. I prefer my sneakers big rather than no, small is no bueno for me

i meant in general. I didn't know they run different for each colorway. I'm having an sns come in in a 12.5 so I don't really have another option for those, but in the future I'll see. For nmds I'll probably rock with a 12 or 11.5. I prefer my sneakers big rather than no, small is no bueno for me
Ah, word, the difference in fit between colorways is very slight. 12.5 will probably be good for you. Even if it's a little snug around the ankle at first, they loosen up a little bit after a few wears.

They are fuego

Also how do these UB run? I tried on a 12 and it felt a little tight but the 13 will probably be too long. I'm guessing I won't be able to win with these, but that comfort is
pimp.gif
How do the nmd's run? I say .5 down for a fit with room and full size down for a snug fit. Tts you will be swimming in these things. And for ub's I can get away with 11 and 11.5. 11 I have to wear stance socks only but they loosen up over a couple of wears, and the 11.5 fits the way I like right off the bat and I can wear thicker socks. You probably would be a 12.5 bruh. 

They're super clean and I wish I could have doubled up because i'm going to wear the hell out the pair I have now.
damn like them that much? idky i know theyre just black/white but they look like theyd be hard to wear? i know that sounds dumb but the pattern kinda gives them a "louder look" lol this all prob sounds stupid dumb im tired :[ 

Ah, word, the difference in fit between colorways is very slight. 12.5 will probably be good for you. Even if it's a little snug around the ankle at first, they loosen up a little bit after a few wears.
Oh ok, good to know. The ankle did feel tight when I was trying the UBs on the other day, and my toe was sticking out a little on one of the sides. I'll probably go with a 12 in the future instead of 13.

How do the nmd's run? I say .5 down for a fit with room and full size down for a snug fit. Tts you will be swimming in these things. And for ub's I can get away with 11 and 11.5. 11 I have to wear stance socks only but they loosen up over a couple of wears, and the 11.5 fits the way I like right off the bat and I can wear thicker socks. You probably would be a 12.5 bruh. 
for the NMD's if they really run big id probably do a 12 or 11.5. In the CNY tubular doom I have a 12 and they feel big. Wearable but I noticed they were big. This size guessing game going on with adidas is annoying :lol:

They are fuego imo. Wont get as dirty as the all whites and the subtle details are nice. Call me crazy but they remind me alot of the nike flyknit trainers in the black and white cw..

Last edited:

damn like them that much? idky i know theyre just black/white but they look like theyd be hard to wear? i know that sounds dumb but the pattern kinda gives them a "louder look" lol this all prob sounds stupid dumb im tired :[ 
Yeah I like them that much, man. But nahh they're super easy to wear. You can legit wear them with anything. 

Oh ok, good to know. The ankle did feel tight when I was trying the UBs on the other day, and my toe was sticking out a little on one of the sides. I'll probably go with a 12 in the future instead of 13.
for the NMD's if they really run big id probably do a 12 or 11.5. In the CNY tubular doom I have a 12 and they feel big. Wearable but I noticed they were big. This size guessing game going on with adidas is annoying
laugh.gif
Yes.  I went a full size down on the NMD's (11) and they actually still fit slightly looser than my UB's (12)...

They are fuego imo. Wont get as dirty as the all whites and the subtle details are nice. Call me crazy but they remind me alot of the nike flyknit trainers in the black and white cw..

Yeah I like them that much, man. But nahh they're super easy to wear. You can legit wear them with anything. 
im just trying to talk myself out of paying $300 for them lmao :[ haha

im just trying to talk myself out of paying $300 for them lmao :[ haha
Yo I always say if you really want something go ahead and do it man. What is money when it's something that you really want and know that you can afford it. 

Yes.  I went a full size down on the NMD's (11) and they actually still fit slightly looser than my UB's (12)...
damn that's crazy. How did you know to get an 11? With most kicks that have lines for you can't really just try on the sneaker like that.

for the NMD's if they really run big id probably do a 12 or 11.5. In the CNY tubular doom I have a 12 and they feel big. Wearable but I noticed they were big. This size guessing game going on with adidas is annoying
laugh.gif
Haha tts doesn't exist when it comes to sneakers these days. smh

damn that's crazy. How did you know to get an 11? With most kicks that have lines for you can't really just try on the sneaker like that.
In this case it was a combination of research, hypothesis and luck... As you mentioned Adidas sizing is anything but consistent.  I took a stab and it payed off this time.

The NMD doesn't have a insole so if they are slightly loose

you can add a insole to work things out.

So if you went tts and it's a little big it's still ok.

With that being said the resale market on NMDs  is crazy.

I'm seeing $400 and up for all releases on the bay
mean.gif

I wonder what the non primeknits will go for.

what do you guys think the price will settle at for the sns boost? Above 300 or below? 

Trying to decide whether to pay the resellers 320-350 now or wait a bit to see if the market cools down.

Back
Top Bottom