ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks a lot, finally got my creams!!! They were limiting to 1 pair per person so sorry I couldn't help out anyone on here. They said this was their first UB they carried and should be getting more colorways going forward.
Damn
Wanted to ask whoevers going to the store to ask them if other stores in other states are getting them
Prob gonna try 2morrow

ALSO
if athletes foot getting creams, be more patient my brothers
We will all eat soon

Last edited:
i didnt even know athletes foot was still in business, last time I heard that name had to be 1999 :lol:

Man, too far to drive for the double up especially with the end of workday day traffic on 20 and 285.
Most stores changed their name to City Gear.

Athletes Foot as a company went out of business. They franchise out the name. Most I have run in to are shady with a lot of back dooring, because they're independently owned.

Got my core blacks from RRS. Man theyre nice and cant beat $128. Then later this week ill black out the boost. My guy said Im tryin to have poor man yeezys. I just love all black shoes. What you guys think? Am I just a poor hypebeast or what? lol

The cage is stayin on btw

Yeah, I got my core blacks today also. You can't beat $128 for some Ultra Boost.

Last edited:
Soldout already?! 
roll.gif

So when he reposts the links from here  he adds something to the link to show that the traffic

is being directed from his tweets and he gets paid?

If that is the case he really is a sad individual.

It would be different if he shouted out NT members (adidas alerts does) for the help

but he is taking full credit for work he didn't do and then hating on the people who did the work.

:rofl:

Thats called AMERICA

I wonder how long UB's would have lasted on Sweatshop if they had their inventory in these times. Stuff just sat for months, and we're only talking 3 months ago, maybe 2.

Madness

Just realized CNY stood for Chinese New Year, and I'm half Chinese!!

View media item 1904511

It's a love, hate relationship with solelinks. As much as I hate that sites blow up once he tweets, I've scored some great kicks because of those tweets too.

My triple up (yeah, I'm crazy) on the wools shipped from RRS.  I guess that's a decent consolation prize for not getting creams.  

Lots of cream talk spiked up in this thread. hope the rumors of a restock are true, hopefully taking the same route as the MGs

I wonder how long UB's would have lasted on Sweatshop if they had their inventory in these times. Stuff just sat for months, and we're only talking 3 months ago, maybe 2.

Madness

I was able to let the royals sit for sooo long before I finally decided to just cop. and :lol: :rofl: at your CNY comment

Yes they are. I have them sitting on my desk, hoping I fall in love with them. Nope.

Shoes are going to someone else who wants them. Its just not for me.
Yeah I was tempted just cause I love Ultra Boosts but I was sitting there trying to like them and then said nah I'll pass. They had my size too.

I was able to let the royals sit for sooo long before I finally decided to just cop. and :lol: :rofl: at your CNY comment

same here! I waited for at least 3 months to cop the royals. Dared them to drop the price to a more comfortable area. Finally pulled the trigger when they had they great deal with the extra percent off. Thinking i paid around $96?

Copped pairs for my brother in law and father in law too.

I think over the past 4-5 months, I must have received 10 packages from them, carefully avoiding getting customs.

Another pair coming tomorrow, this time a pair for my son (grey wool). Womens size.

you guys really believe the CNY's were only released at 200 pairs? I don't

More than 200 imo... Either that or no one was paying attention when it dropped... I mean ADC is the only one who dropped it aside from Asia release so who knows... Regardless, you can say it might be a little limited...

Back
Top Bottom