ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I get a cream vs. gray wools comparison pic? I can get wools on discount and I might just settle for those cause acquiring creams is like hitting the lottery.

I was kinda underwhelmed by the 3m's pics online but I got my pair today and they look fuego on feet. Satisfied purchase

Not sure what's more annoying- Solelinks sniping info or people shouting out solelinks in the thread

I have my first full length boost shoes (outside of the D Rose 6) coming in tomorrow or the day after. http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-pure-boost-2.0-shoes/AQ4439.html 

Anyone try this exact pair? Pure Boost 2.0 and I feel like I'm overhyping myself for it. Got em for 30% off. I've legitimately bought 10 pairs of Adidas shoes in the last 8 months.
I have the Pure Boost Chills which are pretty much the same thing. I paid like $70 for them, and IMO they're more comfortable than the Ultra Boost. You'll love them man. But they're leisure shoes, can't do much in them except enjoy walking on clouds.

repped for talking about something other than a damn UB
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Passed on these. Overhyped TBH.
To be honest that is every single pair of UB.

The J&D are the only pair in my collection that has quality beyond the norm.

Hype is all about color preference, availability, and if Kanye wore them.

I have the Pure Boost Chills which are pretty much the same thing. I paid like $70 for them, and IMO they're more comfortable than the Ultra Boost. You'll love them man. But they're leisure shoes, can't do much in them except enjoy walking on clouds.

repped for talking about something other than a damn UB
glasses.gif
Haha, I don't really run. Definitely in it for the comfort and looks. The rest of my boost collection is two pairs of ZX8000 boosts. Those are super comfortable and have that Y3 sock style. But I wanted full length and something less vibrant but not ugly. Glad there are supporters of non Ultraboosts on here. 

Haha, I don't really run. Definitely in it for the comfort and looks. The rest of my boost collection is two pairs of ZX8000 boosts. Those are super comfortable and have that Y3 sock style. But I wanted full length and something less vibrant but not ugly. Glad there are supporters of non Ultraboosts on here. 
I have a pair of navy Energy Boost LTDs and I like them a lot.  I paid half the price of UBs so I'm more likely to wear them around in bad weather and dirty conditions.  Very nice shoe though of course not quite as cushy as the UBs.

Back
Top Bottom