ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More than 200 imo... Either that or no one was paying attention when it dropped... I mean ADC is the only one who dropped it aside from Asia release so who knows... Regardless, you can say it might be a little limited...
i think stores might drop em soon.

Man just getting to repping you. Good lookin out. I was on a 10 min break from class and had to quick cop and rep later lol. Patience is key with the ub, havent paid retail yet. 150 for whites 128 for core blacks now 144 for grey wools all thanks to the nt fam

Where are these whites for $150?

To be honest that is every single pair of UB.

The J&D are the only pair in my collection that has quality beyond the norm.

Hype is all about color preference, availability, and if Kanye wore them.
Some are less hyped than others or at least were. But these were overly hyped with them selling out and all. They're not even that great looking in person. Can't see what the hype is about.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Need some advice....Anyone here ever bought UB Wmn's size (going a size and half up) and feel a difference compared to Mens? Ive heard the width around the heels might be smaller but not sure how much noticeable it may be for runners (not just to rock around) Fitting is B for Wmns and D for Mens. 

Thanks!

Need some advice....Anyone here ever bought UB Wmn's size (going a size and half up) and feel a difference compared to Mens? Ive heard the width around the heels might be smaller but not sure how much noticeable it may be for runners (not just to rock around) Fitting is B for Wmns and D for Mens. 

Thanks!
Size conversion for Adidas is 1 size up, not 1.5. Some claim there's a technical difference in width, however most (myself included) who've had both in hand claim to notice no difference in width.

Thanks!
I have a pair of triple whites in a women size 9 and they fit exactly the same as my mens in a size 8. I notice no difference whatsoever. Only difference I can tell is the box 
tongue.gif

Thanks!

ADC says to go up only 1 size, e.g., women's 10 = men's 9. Regarding width, consensus here is that there is no difference in width even though women's is specified as B and men's as D.

Anybody that has blacked out the boost about how long until it starts cracking if finisher is used

These damn creams are putting everything else I want to cop on hold and I ain't happy about it. But I've gotten too close to copping on a few of these random drops to give up. Damn conundrum I (as well as many others) find themselves in. 

Back
Top Bottom