ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody receive their chalks from LMTD supply's pre-order?  My tracking info hasn't been updated since 2/3.  I'm still waiting on mine.

Not a fan of dark shoes?
Das racist. lol

I have plenty of other dark shoes but none of the UB dark colours float my boat, make waves in my ocean, flips my pancakes, tickles my fancy, or pings my pong.

(actually I'd take some core blacks but for like $100)

7 here too. but my cores are beaten down. Yellow boost worn tread. Looking to replace them with OG but snoozed on the core steal a few days back

4 pairs here: white, cream, wool grey and mystery grey

I'm currently wearing my wool greys almost everyday. Quite surprised by the fact that they keep my feet warm even with the cold weather. 

OG Purps for Retail all sizes except 12 available, I ordered the last 12

https://www.jackrabbit.com/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-black-b34050-1.html
So disappointed seeing this link after it was too late. 
mean.gif

Appreciate the link though. 

Last edited:
Bout to roll to Vegas for the trade shows. UBs gonna be everywhere, I can already feel it [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Ha, he did a terrible job uncaging them too. Can still see a tiny bit of the cage where it used to meet the midsole & he messed up the primeknit undoing the stitching on the right shoe.

Ordered grey wools from RRS yesterday, got send order confirmation and shipping confirmation 12 hrs later.... arriving in 3 days wooooooo

cant pass up at $126

Ha, he did a terrible job uncaging them too. Can still see a tiny bit of the cage where it used to meet the midsole & he messed up the primeknit undoing the stitching on the right shoe.
Haha, I bet he intended to keep them until he jacked them up and now wants to dump. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom