ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how are you guys ordering grey wools on RRS? I don't see it up. Did i miss them?

Decided to cave and cop a pair even though I said i wouldn't since i have silvers. Copped for the wife and son and now I need one for myself

Hey all,

Lurker for a while since page 500's perhaps. Just wanna shout out those who spend the time to send links so we can have a chance to cop these shoes.

Long time adidas Fan so the hype on this shoe is great. With that being said and to pay it forward, it looks like the restocked 7.5M 9.5M 3Ms on Amazon (shipping 2/20):

Amazon product ASIN B0119HG1NM

Hi all,

Since I am new but a long-time lurker since the page 500s, before my post gets approved from moderators just want to say thanks to those who posts links for us to cop these shoes.

With that being said, it looks like they restocked 7.5M and 9.5M 3Ms on Amazon if anyone needs em. Shipping out 2/20.

Hi all,

Since I am new but a long-time lurker since the page 500s, before my post gets approved from moderators just want to say thanks to those who posts links for us to cop these shoes.

With that being said, it looks like they restocked 7.5M and 9.5M 3Ms on Amazon if anyone needs em. Shipping out 2/20.
not my size but 
nthat.gif

how are you guys ordering grey wools on RRS? I don't see it up. Did i miss them?

Decided to cave and cop a pair even though I said i wouldn't since i have silvers. Copped for the wife and son and now I need one for myself
few sizes pop up once in a while

just got the blacks from rrs. never owned the basic black pair but for the price i'll take it

Creams from Private Inc came in. In love.

White paper in the box is different tho.

Creams from Private Inc came in. In love.

White paper in the box is different tho.
Mine from Need Supply came with the white paper too.
Think the white(ish) colors all come with white paper. Maybe the standard black paper stains lighter colors. Not too sure, but all 3 pairs of whites I purchased had the white paper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom