ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'll try and cop for my bro again...  No promises tho as all collabs have been painful online...  I got lucky with the SNS one but so far, UB collabs and NMDs (include the pb 350) have been big fat Ls...
theres only been 1 UB collab so far (SNS) (excluding the  Kolors).

Also UB's, NMD's, and Yeezys are 3 different type of beast in terms of cop-ability. 

EDIT: 2 ub collabs so far. 

Last edited:

Also UB's, NMD's, and Yeezys are 3 different type of beast in terms of cop-ability. 

Considering the WW already dropped last Saturday at WW site so thats that...  HB, SNS and WW...  Granted I still have a "chance" for WW, most of the stores are either in store first or bot world...

It just seems like it has been too many Ls because both SNS and WW released twice...  One with the collab store then the following week is the world wide.  

if you're not that great at copping limited stuff, don't put such a high expectation on copping and on the shoe. Otherwise, striking out will make you pay irrational prices 
laugh.gif

Considering the WW already dropped last Saturday at WW site so thats that...  HB, SNS and WW...  Granted I still have a "chance" for WW, most of the stores are either in store first or bot world...

It just seems like it has been too many Ls because both SNS and WW released twice...  One with the collab store then the following week is the world wide.  

Pretty sure the Hypebeast UBs dropped the same way, although the first "release" was really a raffle.

Forgetting the horrible KVAs, also technically the J&D were a collab but both J & D work at adidas so it doesn't really count.
this is why you're the UB Library and I'm not 
laugh.gif
. I'm forgetting a lot of these UB's. And technically stella UB's too lol

Last edited:
What do we think the chances of the MGs out for retail online again are? I'm searching surrounding FTL/Finishline/Champs/FA tomorrow

What do we think the chances of the MGs out for retail online again are? I'm searching surrounding FTL/Finishline/Champs/FA tomorrow
I returned four 9.5's so I imagine they should be popping up any day now on ADC if that's your size lol.

Forgetting the horrible KVAs, also technically the J

this is why you're the UB Library and I'm not :lol: . I'm forgetting a lot of these UB's. And technically stella UB's too lol

Yeah I was gonna count the Stellas too but she's doing so much with them now it doesn't feel like a collab anymore, but when they first came out that's how they were presented so I'd count em.

Back
Top Bottom