ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What do we think the chances of the MGs out for retail online again are? I'm searching surrounding FTL/Finishline/Champs/FA tomorrow
I returned four 9.5's so I imagine they should be popping up any day now on ADC if that's your size lol.
The MG page is gone from ADC so if they ever come back up it'll be a FSR restock. More likely they probably put them on a shelf for later, or sent them out to a retail location.

Can someone please help me find the wood wood pairs? I like that the shoe is connected to a Copenhagen designer. Denmark is one of my favorite places to travel :smile:

Last edited:

I returned four 9.5's so I imagine they should be popping up any day now on ADC if that's your size lol.
that actually is my size lol, but like a couple others said they took the page down on ADC so I doubt they'll pop up but I'll be on the look out if I don't find any in store tomorrow

Trying to decide between the white gradients and the mystery greys. The yellow color on the White Gradients are kinda throwing me off the more I look at them, but the Mystery Greys don't look like they stand out as much and the grey looks really weird in some photos. 
eyes.gif

Anybody here own both and can chime in??

Trying to decide between the white gradients and the mystery greys. The yellow color on the White Gradients are kinda throwing me off the more I look at them, but the Mystery Greys don't look like they stand out as much and the grey looks really weird in some photos. 
eyes.gif

Anybody here own both and can chime in??
The MG are much nicer in person than the white gradients. I was on the fence too but after trying them on for the first time I quickly changed my mind.

The women's white gradients are much doper than the men's too...

Definitely won't get stocked nearly as much as the whites, but I'll be surprised if we never see them restock on ADC. Technically they've already restocked at some boutiques.
i keep missing out on each of the boutiques restocks so far smh

Back
Top Bottom