ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For those of you that arent scared of buying through Winnsports, you can just call them. It's faster than sending a message through ebay plus when i tried to include my email discreetly like how one of the other members suggested, it wouldnt let me send bc it caught my email address.

I just called their phone number and placed an order and dude said he'd send an invoice to my email. 

209 --> 195 for the CB 1.0

619-934-4494 couldnt find the number on their ebay site so i just googled it
You got to send your email via an attachment.  Just write it in paint and save the file as a jpg. 
smokin.gif

For those of you that arent scared of buying through Winnsports, you can just call them. It's faster than sending a message through ebay plus when i tried to include my email discreetly like how one of the other members suggested, it wouldnt let me send bc it caught my email address.

I just called their phone number and placed an order and dude said he'd send an invoice to my email. 

209 --> 195 for the CB 1.0

619-934-4494 couldnt find the number on their ebay site so i just googled it
You've inspired me... I hit up snapstyle on eBay asking if he can cut me a deal on his Solar Oranges if we go through PP invoice... 
laugh.gif

Are these the same as the Women's "Deep Blue Sea"?  

And if so, what's the sizing look like - need a women's 7.5 for wifey.

Thanks ya'll...

That's right, Deep Blue Sea, S80372. If she has an average width foot, I'd say true to size, like UBs for most. That's the consensus in here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom