ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are these the same as the Women's "Deep Blue Sea"?  

And if so, what's the sizing look like - need a women's 7.5 for wifey.

Thanks ya'll...

I'm a true women's 7, but i wear a women's 6 in all adidas, which is a youth size 5. I suggest going with a youth 5.5 or 6

Here you go
roll.gif

Not my pair I swear.

back on the hunt for another pair. Left them on the roof of my car. 1 hour later, I realized what happened. May just get wools instead. Still can be had for retail in store?

RIP

RIP silver surfer

Damn man that sucks, haven't seen any in store around here lately

Just got back from target bought some more scotchguard ... sprayed my Creams and there is no discoloration..

I sprayed my OG whites and they are fine... for those who are in doubt, it truly doesnt hurt..

My OG whites look great (prod date 3/15) as they're over a year old and crispy as can be...not perfect of course but good condition overall

Scotchguard does repel water, but the majority of the water just goes through the holes in your UBs so I still wouldnt wear them in the rain..lol

After seeing so many of your pics I finally started seeing what you guys are saying about the new 2.0 gradient pattern vs the OG 1.0. Specifically the toe box. My gradient greys are so damn squared off in the front it looks kind of weird. Luckily I was able to cop some 1.0 core blacks today at the Adidas store.

Quick comparison:

I haven't seen silver metallics in store since late March/early April.

Last edited:
back on the hunt for another pair. Left them on the roof of my car. 1 hour later, I realized what happened. May just get wools instead. Still can be had for retail in store?

RIP

Gotta be the age :lol: JK

Neither Silver or Wool can be had in store unfortunately...

Back
Top Bottom