ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta be the age :lol: JK

Neither Silver or Wool can be had in store unfortunately...

I was actually trying to be a good dude and leave the parking space i was in because someone was waiting. That beach street parking was valuable, so i'm trying to get the kids in the car, seatbelts on, and I drive a Suburban, so the roof is slightly above eyesight.

What pisses me off now is why didn't the person waiting for me to pull out see shoes on my roof? No love?

I was actually trying to be a good dude and leave the parking space i was in because someone was waiting. That beach street parking was valuable, so i'm trying to get the kids in the car, seatbelts on, and I drive a Suburban, so the roof is slightly above eyesight.

What pisses me off now is why didn't the person waiting for me to pull out see shoes on my roof? No love?
Damn, somebody came up on a fresh pair of silver UBs 
nerd.gif

Dude waiting for your parking spot probably rocking them right now. 

Last edited:
So I'm on Amazon checking out this new seller, had og purple, silver, several color ways for 168.00 which seemed a little suspect. I figure **** it I'm gonna get a pair and if they are fake I'll get a refund it'll just take some time. Is Amazon safe? In just a few seconds the price on all his shoes jumps to 398.00. I came on here to check if anyone had seen the same thing I was hoping to turn you all on to a smoking deal on some good og color ways. I go back and boom!! -price is jacked all the way up. Casper, I figured you would be happy after reading about your bad luck, sorry. You deserved a come up for trying to do the right thing. Now I'm not so sure what to make of this seller. Anyone else see this? He's brand new and has 0 feedback. I'm not too familiar with Amazon and customer protection.

So I'm on Amazon checking out this new seller, had og purple, silver, several color ways for 168.00 which seemed a little suspect. I figure **** it I'm gonna get a pair and if they are fake I'll get a refund it'll just take some time. Is Amazon safe? In just a few seconds the price on all his shoes jumps to 398.00. I came on here to check if anyone had seen the same thing I was hoping to turn you all on to a smoking deal on some good og color ways. I go back and boom!! -price is jacked all the way up. Casper, I figured you would be happy after reading about your bad luck, sorry. You deserved a come up for trying to do the right thing. Now I'm not so sure what to make of this seller. Anyone else see this? He's brand new and has 0 feedback. I'm not too familiar with Amazon and customer protection.
There was some discussion about that seller earlier today. The 0 feedback and under - retail pricing threw some red flags for most. That's a pretty shady plot twist though.

There was some discussion about that seller earlier today. The 0 feedback and under - retail pricing threw some red flags for most. That's a pretty shady plot twist though.

Thank you. Repped. Crazy day, exhausted, I've been good about staying up with posts the last month or so but I missed that from earlier.

just wanted to confirm something, i just bought these.. is this the one you guys call "grey wool"??

also I am normally a UK10 but they did not have my size, so i went down half a size to 9.5 would that be a problem?

thanks

just wanted to confirm something, i just bought these.. is this the one you guys call "grey wool"??

View media item 2046723

also I am normally a UK10 but they did not have my size, so i went down half a size to 9.5 would that be a problem?

thanks
Those Silver LTD and for me its the snuggest pair I have. You will have a problem even if you remove the insole. Are you sure you bought yours? I think you got caspers pair. Lol.

Last edited:
Silver LTD. Are you sure you bought yours? I think you got caspers pair. Lol.
I live in India, there isn't a whole lotta hype over ultra boosts here. UB's normally retail for around $240USD here but this was on sale for $150. got it from the official Adidas India site and the order is processing..

what's the diff between the silver ltd and grey wool btw? material is different?

worried about sizing, UK10 is normally a little roomy for me since I don't like my shoes too tight but i had to go down half a size. hope it fits okay

I live in India, there isn't a whole lotta hype over ultra boosts here. UB's normally retail for around $240USD here but this was on sale for $150. got it from the official Adidas India site and the order is processing..

what's the diff between the silver ltd and grey wool btw? material is different?

worried about sizing, UK10 is normally a little roomy for me since I don't like my shoes too tight but i had to go down half a size. hope it fits okay
Nah i was just kidding. Casper lost his pair. I posted a few pages back the photo of my brothers comparison between MG, Grey wool and Silver. I wouldnt recommend going half size down. Most will go either TTS or half size up especially if you have wide feet. UB's are snug.

I still kinda want those silver ltd. Im gonna try to stick to my MG but if i saw those silvers at a local footlocker idk if i could resist

So long tinmans!

Reminds me of hank Scorpio asking homer if he'd ever seen a man saying goodbye to a pair of shoes before

I lost my day one 128GB iPhone plus the same way.... luckily it was insured and replaced with a new S.  I still lost a ton of precious photos.

There was pack of kids walking by when it slipped off the roof and they magically saw or heard nothing.  

She was a dented glitchy tired ole' gal that was going to replace my daughters ipod anyhow.... enjoy. 
roll.gif

Those Silver LTD and for me its the snuggest pair I have. You will have a problem even if you remove the insole. Are you sure you bought yours? I think you got caspers pair. Lol.
My pair was so tight I returned them.  Only UB I ever took back.  Took them off my list.

Back
Top Bottom