ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know where to get bae sizes in Wool Greys? Looking for a womens 7/7.5. I see some on eBay but they're in Russia.. 

These came in last week.
The packaging and packing is top notch.
They have all colors reduced to $175 including the triple white. I opted for the blacks and it appears that the whites are going fast.
These are ugly, but they will work for cooler weather.
View media item 2097741
Picked up at the official Porsche Design site.

I need a new work shoe and im not gonna get Nikes. Looking for adidas. Dont know if i go ultraboost or nmd. I think ultraboost is the way to go. thoughts? And for people who work more than 6 hour days, how do they feel?

the sad part is someone will actually come in here and believe all of this, and ask about it again in 2 weeks...
yeah a troll

the sad part is many people will fall for said troll

indifferent.gif

Been a ghost follower forever and recently became a member. Please excuse me, i am a newb who needs help!

I am looking to buy the Adidas Pure Boost Raw's that released by Footlooker Europe. I need the white ones and the olive green ones in a US Men's size 7.

Anyone have any idea on how we can get a hold of a pair stateside???

Any help would be greatly appreaciated, thanks in advance!

I need a new work shoe and im not gonna get Nikes. Looking for adidas. Dont know if i go ultraboost or nmd. I think ultraboost is the way to go. thoughts? And for people who work more than 6 hour days, how do they feel?
Ultras no doubt

both 

Man, I just scored cream UB's at little over retail. Happy day to me. Gonna cool it for a bit after my mini spending spree

nerd.gif
  Soooo.  Is the white/multicolor that "released" at RRS going to release anywhere else? They canceled my order.

Man, I just scored cream UB's at little over retail. Happy day to me. Gonna cool it for a bit after my mini spending spree

^^^ Congrats!
I just scored some ADIDAS X HIGHSNOBIETY CONSORTIUM ULTRA BOOST. Paid $270!
Headed to pick them up later tonight. Will post pics.

Back
Top Bottom