ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2017 core black?
Possibly, although it's really hard to see the actual knit pattern in that pic, they could be an upcoming collab using a similar knit pattern to the Reigning Champ UBs we saw a week or so ago. There's something on the tongue that makes think it's not just a regular UB.

Last edited:

Possibly, although it's really hard to see the actual knit pattern in that pic, they could be an upcoming collab using a similar knit pattern to the Reigning Champ UBs we saw a week or so ago. There's something on the tongue that makes think it's not just a regular UB.
Wait what?  Care to link me?

Actually on closer look those reigning champ UBs use the og knit, it just looks different cause of the b&w heather type pattern going on.

Got pics of the toebox? edit - nevermind I see these pics are all coming from ice*******fire's IG

Definitely looks like a collab of some sort, with that leather J&D-esque insole & I'd be surprised if the 2017 knit UBs all come w/ a metal tag on the tongue like that.

Last edited:
Judging from the fact that ice*******fire was the first person to call them the 2017 knits, I assume these are not the 2017s due to his caption, wondering if these are the 3.1 knit (2017 would be 3.0). Since he's already seen, posted and sold plenty of the 2017 knits, it wouldn't make sense for him to be referring to these the way he is, as totally new things. Here are the full images without his comments cropped out

Wait so will the new black boost uncaged thats releasing have a full black boost or only a portion?

Judging from the fact that ice*******fire was the first person to call them the 2017 knits, I assume these are not the 2017s due to his caption, wondering if these are the 3.1 knit (2017 would be 3.0). Since he's already seen, posted and sold plenty of the 2017 knits, it wouldn't make sense for him to be referring to these the way he is, as totally new things. Here are the full images without his comments cropped out
Well, let's see if he answers you! They look like the 2017 knit to me on the toe... I'm curious about the heel cup, can't quite tell what material that is. Any guesses? I assumed they were playing around with a 2017 LTD model sort of analogous to the chocolate gradient as opposed to a collab. Obviously it says LTD on the tag but don't know if that, or even the sku, means **** on a sample pair...

Last edited:
Wait so will the new black boost uncaged thats releasing have a full black boost or only a portion?
We won't know for sure until people actually have them in hand, currently there are pics of pairs that appear to just have the midsole portion painted black and there are other pairs that have actual black boost.

Well, in the meantime, I'm hoping the ADC images of BB3928 that are surfacing mean we'll see them released soon/in Aug... or at least before that tentative Oct date from a while ago. Would like these for the summer ideally.

13625078_10207822453573660_929303805_n.jpg

13644337_10207822454013671_462255333_n.jpg

Legit check please,

seller said they are bought in south america

Back
Top Bottom