ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, in the meantime, I'm hoping the ADC images of BB3928 that are surfacing mean we'll see them released soon/in Aug... or at least before that tentative Oct date from a while ago. Would like these for the summer ideally.

these the white 3m right? :nerd:

There are pics of them w/ black bottoms as well though, none of these pics are definitive.
o ya, you're right. the pics on the adidas product page show black boost. guess we'll just have to wait and see like with the japan nmds lol

these the white 3m right?
nerd.gif
Yes sir. 
nthat.gif

Hey guys, 

Looking to buy some boost shoes for my dad. His feet are wide and he says the ultra boost are too tight for him, even going up half a size. Thinking about getting the pure boost 2.0 for him. Do you guys think they are more wide foot friendly? And any tips on sizing? Much appreciated. TIA. 

Hey guys, 
Looking to buy some boost shoes for my dad. His feet are wide and he says the ultra boost are too tight for him, even going up half a size. Thinking about getting the pure boost 2.0 for him. Do you guys think they are more wide foot friendly? And any tips on sizing? Much appreciated. TIA. 

You check out the ultra boost st? Could be just what hes looking for.

Or get him to squeeze into some creams.....heard those are THE goat dad shoes :lol: jk

Hey guys, 

PK NMDs & Y-3 ZG Knits seem to be the best boost shoes for wide-footers

Adidas sent them to Nightwing already

It looks like they just had the workers throw something on a batch on the sides to make them red. It makes me wonder how durable they will be. I'm still not a big uncaged fan though.

Last edited:
1st glance those mid top Ultra Boosts aren't for me with just the volt & black colorway being out there rn but lets see how much that changes once other colorways show up and the price is known lol

Adidas sent them to Nightwing already

It looks like they just had the workers throw something on a batch on the sides to make them red. It makes me wonder how durable they will be. I'm still not a big uncaged fan though.

It looks like one scuff and it's game over for that coating.

What is the largest size that you guys have seen fakes being made in the Ultraboost? I'm a 14 so I usually don't have to worry about fakes (especially in gr runners ), but a pair of og ultra boosts I ordered is shipping out of China, and the whole thing feels kind of off. 

What is the largest size that you guys have seen fakes being made in the Ultraboost? I'm a 14 so I usually don't have to worry about fakes (especially in gr runners ), but a pair of og ultra boosts I ordered is shipping out of China, and the whole thing feels kind of off. 
Are you sus solely because it's coming from china? Or is their a better reason??

Back
Top Bottom