ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The goodwill out only has the pureboost up to 11.5 
mad.gif

What's up with this size discrimination. 

i heard they fit snug.. so i probably need a 12 from my usual 11.5 nmd pk lol, can hardly find a 12 :D

I think the sizing they are using is suggesting the smaller fit, because a 46 IS a 12, not 11.5

It's bad enough collabs are limited lol, hope these aren't gated by size too.
i need a 13 in those joints
And damn good luck. we can't even find 12

I think the sizing they are using is suggesting the smaller fit, because a 46 IS a 12, not 11.5

It's bad enough collabs are limited lol, hope these aren't gated by size too.

And damn good luck. we can't even find 12
i know where I can go get it but don't have time tomorrow unfortunately

Honestly I couldn't be more happy with em, at first I thought someone vomited on UB's when I first saw pics but they really grew on me as I looked at em more and more. But pics don't do them justice now that I have em in hand, I like them more than I thought I would. Thanks again man!
No problem! And yeah pictures really don't do the Multicolors justice at all. They really have to be seen on feet in person to get the full multicolor goodness effect of them. The hints of multicolor bits woven into the white primeknit wrapping around the heel are one of my favorite details of the MC 2.0 and that's almost impossible to capture in pictures.

Tank and I are lol. The weave of the gradient knit is tighter than on the og knit

Last edited:

laugh.gif
  Hey, wear what you like, it's the boost underneath that really matters anyway. 
Exactly. And just to clarify, there are only a few gradients that I would consider greatients
laugh.gif
. That includes MC 2.0, Silver Medals, Gold Medals, and Triple Whites. I'm not really a fan of all of the other gradient colorways besides those four and CB 2.0 personally.

Last edited:
unsure which size to go for for the livestock pureboost since they run small..10, 10.5 or 11. I wear 10s in almost all adidas but 10.5 in UB. 

I know this is the boost thread but did anyone pick up the sambas along with the PB already? Any sizing recs? Those look great too... this livestock pack is fire

I feel the same way. Scooped the 2.0 deal for $106. Got them to strictly use around the house so they have been getting plenty of use. The knit definitely feels tighter. 

Also 15 mins: https://www.overkillshop.com/en/adi...nit-bb5598.html?source=webgains&siteid=160699
I tried on the White gradient pair while wearing my half size smaller OG whites 1.0 and the gradients still felt tighter. But adidas did say that the gradient knit is tighter. 

and damn you buy shoes to wear around the house? lol it's a good thing we don't wear shoes in our house at all. 

I tried on the White gradient pair while wearing my half size smaller OG whites 1.0 and the gradients still felt tighter. But adidas did say that the gradient knit is tighter. 

and damn you buy shoes to wear around the house? lol it's a good thing we don't wear shoes in our house at all. 
I used to just walk around without shoes in the house. But walking on hardwood and marble barefoot takes a toll on me. Wearing some UB really helps. It's a new change for me as of couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
GWO only had up to sz 11.5/EU 46 anyways. Same with Overkill. Need that 46 2/3 (12) or 47 1/3 (12.5). Adidas sizing is different than Nike. 

Sad that I have to hope to luck out on Hanon or END next. Then it's SNS. US Boutiques tomorrow. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom