ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They've already done it (Solar Red). I like the change.
Those are the unreleased but here's the sample;

20080828-meat-sneaker.jpg

You guys' pics sold me on the pureboost livestock.

Needs a lace switch but hopefully not too much of a headache to get.

Tried on a sz 9 Livestock today which is my tts. Def snug, although the 9.5 is a tad loose. First world problems

Skittles for Casual Friday at the office today. Thanks again to @BlueIce  for the link!
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Looking sick on feet, man. Glad I was able to help you cop the MC 2.0! How are you liking them now that you have them in hand? They really are ten times nicer in person since the detailed multicolor weave is much more visible up close.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Looking sick on feet, man. Glad I was able to help you cop the MC 2.0! How are you liking them now that you have them in hand? They really are ten times nicer in person since the detailed multicolor weave is much more visible up close.
Honestly I couldn't be more happy with em, at first I thought someone vomited on UB's when I first saw pics but they really grew on me as I looked at em more and more. But pics don't do them justice now that I have em in hand, I like them more than I thought I would. Thanks again man!

Any customs?
Nah man, really just want my shoes to stay as original as possible.

Back
Top Bottom