ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

he didn't really say that, just said he only needs 1 pair of light color UBs and might as well take the RIDICULOUS money people are offering for creams right now.

that black heel cup on the onyx tho 
mean.gif

Exactly, I don't value them that highly so I'll keep they Onyx pair for basically free after selling the creams- they seem to fray easily & collect dirt anyways

I dont think the hate is a trend. I just think the change in style left a sour taste in the mouths of us who were around when 1.0 was the only UB

It's not a trend.  They're factually not as good looking as 1.0.
Ok let's settle down man. "Factually?" Popular opinion doesn't make it fact. They're some people that like the 2.0 look on certain colorways more than the 1.0

Ok let's settle down man. "Factually?" Popular opinion doesn't make it fact. They're some people that like the 2.0 look on certain colorways more than the 1.0
I TAKE IT BACK!  I can't hate much because I have a few gradients.  Guilty

I am one of those people.   I have the white 1.0's, wore them while I was checking out the white 2.0's.  Wish the 2.0's didn't have the grey stripe, but I also wish the 1.0's didn't have the yellow threading in them.  Just received the 3M 2.0s, but haven't opened the box yet. 

I love the Olive 2.0's though.  Not sure if I like the Olive 3.0's, as they look like a ballsac and I honestly don't like the gum sole. 

Back
Top Bottom