ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 2 cents is to like what you like and buy what you think looks good and don't hate on other people's stylistic decisions.

Not every pair has to be a home run in your book even tho it may be a winner in someone else's book.

New poll time? "How many of you returned your caged white reflective UB already?" 
roll.gif
Me. I didn't really like the shoe but it also came with a terrible stain near the tongue area. It was going back either way.

Received shipping confirmation from RRS for olives 15 min after purchase. You guys think I'm good? I've had multiple RRS orders cancelled in the past, but those never made it to the "shipped" stage.

Edit: nvm the shipped email is from shoprunner.

Last edited:
I got a charge from RRS on paypal but no order confirmation, do you think I"ll be good?

Exactly, I don't value them that highly so I'll keep they Onyx pair for basically free after selling the creams- they seem to fray easily & collect dirt anyways
The creams don't collect all that much dirt, I wear mine daily. But hey whatever rocks your boat.

Welp...4 pending charges with PP placing order on RR for the Onyx...holding out hope for 10.5 in Mystery Greys & didnt cop 2.0

Back
Top Bottom