ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody who ordered from xhibition that night and used the 20% off get shipping confirmation? I'm not sure i even received order confirmation. Don't want to tell the kid he has a pair coming until i see it.

Thanks. They initially felt a little clunky but I guess I feel that way because my whole foot is encased in boost. The feeling is almost absurd. It's almost like Adidas said, "oh you want boost huh" and they took care of us.

staaaawp already. Killing me.......

Today's only grey day because not enough people can cop for an Ash Purple day 
nthat.gif

anyone still looking for the EQT 93/17?

roosevelt field still got them

i was shopping around for the nike fylknit racer fire rooster

and a small boutique store called minimal got a few sizes left
repped for heads up, i called but theyre an hour and half away from me and wont ship

found it, i mean its okay but it seems thicker than it is from the outside
Ah ok, I've seen this. I thought there was a different picture where someone literally cut the shoe in half and revealed something else. Sorry misinterpreted.

But there isn't any false advertisement there. there is that much boost present and you can feel it. Oh and dunno if that outsole is upside-down because outsole is black.

hahah sorry slightly excited but more shocked that there is something out there (at least from what I have worn) that legitimately beats UBs in comfort. None of this is 'as comfy' or 'as close to you can get' jibberish. It's hands down. No hype attached.

you'd be fooling yourself if you thought UBs are comfier. It literally wins for the pure fact of the boost amount. I'm sure that is why folks said STs felt more comfy (never tried a ST to confirm that).

hahah sorry slightly excited but more shocked that there is something out there (at least from what I have worn) that legitimately beats UBs in comfort. None of this is 'as comfy' or 'as close to you can get' jibberish. It's hands down. No hype attached.

you'd be fooling yourself if you thought UBs are comfier. It literally wins for the pure fact of the boost amount. I'm sure that is why folks said STs felt more comfy (never tried a ST to confirm that).

I hope they release more color ways then. I liked them but didn't need them, but once i heard they were as comfortable/more comfortable, i was sold.

Not the mention, the overall materials are pretty on point. The knit could obviously be a little better given that it's not officially pk, but that suede in the arch support and in the ankle is so buttery.

Last edited:
I hope they release more color ways then. I liked them but didn't need them, but once i heard they were as comfortable/more comfortable, i was sold.
As I said in other previous post comfort yes, support not as much. You don't get the responsiveness as much as you do vs UBs.
Not the mention, the overall materials are pretty on point. The knit could obviously be a little better given that it's not officially pk, but that suede in the arch support and in the ankle is so buttery.
Yea they did a good job here. I get memories of walking on a high school wrestling mat when I walk in them. Except everywhere I step.

Last edited:
You guys seen the grey ultraboost uncages on caliroots? (can't post links yet) 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom