ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, and that my go to shoe whenever I'm there. Depending how long you stay for, the UB can also be so soft that i'd say pushing 10-12 hours my feet start to get fatigued because of the support of the UB. With that said, don't know of any other shoe I would wear regardless

I once wore Roshe's back when i use to think they were the best shoes around. 4 hours later, i tapped out and headed up.

Flyknit Lunar Chukka's did a great job at Disney.

I once wore Roshe's back when i use to think they were the best shoes around. 4 hours later, i tapped out and headed up.

Flyknit Lunar Chukka's did a great job at Disney.

Haha, I did the same thing like 5 years ago thinking the same thing . I still remember rocking my Siren Red roshes and a few hours in my feet were on fire!

This is real life. Waiting on the R1s next weekend but Oreos got me like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
gum r1's are moved back to end of april :frown: saves on my wallet though this month for sure

I think one shoe that is very underrated comfort wise is the presto , I don't know if they work for my foot better but I work retail selling phones and my feet, specifically my heels , feel better st the end of the day than with my UB. I love boost for walking around but something about standing in them for extended periods isn't great. The presto are also a lot more broken in so that could be something

been at my company for 4 years but switched departments and this was my first week.... i told my boss i need wednesday off obviously for the oreos release but didnt mention that.. he was giving me crap saying i just got there and im still new... so scratch that... hopefully i can cop online at work just have to be stealth about it but also not going to have time to be online watching where these are in stock all day
mean.gif
Buy a  ATC it's like 30bucks

I think one shoe that is very underrated comfort wise is the presto , I don't know if they work for my foot better but I work retail selling phones and my feet, specifically my heels , feel better st the end of the day than with my UB. I love boost for walking around but something about standing in them for extended periods isn't great. The presto are also a lot more broken in so that could be something
I agree with you about boost not being the greatest thing to just stand in.  My heels kinda sink in to it and then it creates weird pressure.  Boost is designed to have high energy return so it's nice and bouncy when you walk/run, but when you just stand still its like you can feel the boost pushing back on your feet.  Never felt that sensation with air soles.  There's another NTer in this thread that works in film/tv and stands a lot holding a camera who has mentioned the same thing.

I agree with you about boost not being the greatest thing to just stand in.  My heels kinda sink in to it and then it creates weird pressure.  Boost is designed to have high energy return so it's nice and bouncy when you walk/run, but when you just stand still its like you can feel the boost pushing back on your feet.  Never felt that sensation with air soles.  There's another NTer in this thread that works in film/tv and stands a lot holding a camera who has mentioned the same thing.
Boost needs movement to work. It's the launch pad.

hybrid of EVA and Boost in the NMDs and the XR1's works for standing still because there is additional support at the heel.

All these comfort talks are starting to tempt me on these EQTs. It's going to be hard to find a 12.5 though...might just try my luck on the WMs because they look so good imo.

I know the 1.0 ub knits vary in fit. Where does the og black/purple fall, with core blacks being the tightest, and wools feeling roomiest?

i remember passing on these because i could never catch them under retail....

regret that now obviously.

crazy how that ends up happening
Yeah i remember when these could be had for around 140 even lower at one point. No one can judge the game though who would have thought 

Just copped the uncaged mc. First pair of uncaged boosts. Excited about these they look great! That silver pair is nice too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom