ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone remind me real quick

Was there already a solid drop here in the US for the CNY 93/16?

Anywhere I can still snag a pair or did I miss the drop or is the drop to come? Thanks

Can someone remind me real quick

Was there already a solid drop here in the US for the CNY 93/16?

Anywhere I can still snag a pair or did I miss the drop or is the drop to come? Thanks

super small drop on adidas.com
no one knows if there is another drop. most are from overseas sellers

Guys how's the fit on 93/17? I wear 12 in 1.0 & 2.0, but 11.5 in 3.0

(I would dig through the pages, but I've gotta decide quick if I want this discount lol)

thanks in advance! 

Most say .5
Guys how's the fit on 93/17? I wear 12 in 1.0 & 2.0, but 11.5 in 3.0

(I would dig through the pages, but I've gotta decide quick if I want this discount lol)

thanks in advance! 
up from TTS is what I've heard so your 2.0 UB size should work

been at my company for 4 years but switched departments and this was my first week.... i told my boss i need wednesday off obviously for the oreos release but didnt mention that.. he was giving me crap saying i just got there and im still new... so scratch that... hopefully i can cop online at work just have to be stealth about it but also not going to have time to be online watching where these are in stock all day :smh:

Last edited:
That is the reason why I just scooped them so I wouldn't have to wonder lol.

Glad my curiosity is curbed. These will be a keep for sure. I am overly confident I can walk a whole day open/close at Disneyland with these.

The TRUE test is whether a shoe can stand up to a entire day at Disneyland. I've had shoes i thought were comfortable only to fall under pressure after 5 hours.

UB lasted the entire day

The TRUE test is whether a shoe can stand up to a entire day at Disneyland. I've had shoes i thought were comfortable only to fall under pressure after 5 hours.

UB lasted the entire day
My Uncaged TB 1.0's lasted 3 weeks of endless walking in Milan, Rome, Egypt & Greece.  So much walking, especially in Rome. 

Most consistently comfortable shoe ever made.  

nah you right... i just wanted off from my job and was using copping shoes as a reason too :lol: but repped nonetheless

UB lasted the entire day

I agree, and that my go to shoe whenever I'm there. Depending how long you stay for, the UB can also be so soft that i'd say pushing 10-12 hours my feet start to get fatigued because of the support of the UB. With that said, don't know of any other shoe I would wear regardless

Back
Top Bottom