ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My last two orders from ADC are using slower fedex home delivery, instead of the chosen expidited shipping. I thought someone just screwed up on the previous order, but this is twice in a row. They are doing it in purpose now. Kinda shady.

Same here. Why even offer it. :smh:

Besides the two V2's releasing this month, what else are you guys talking about with regards to drops every weekend?
Big spacejam restock going on in Canadian FTLs this weekend.

Seriously debating on seeing if my girlfriend will go wait in the cold for me ....

While I hopelessly try to team manual v2s

Last edited:
Big spacejam restock going on in Canadian FTLs this weekend.

Seriously debating on seeing if my girlfriend will go wait in the cold for me ....

While I hopelessly try to team manual v2s

Girl gonna get scooped up by amother dude in line bruh :rofl:. Jk. Would be dope if she did that. My girl would never ever do some **** like that. :lol:

My 93/17 sz 10 is to small. It was the only size left I'm 10.5 usually and thought I could make it work smh.

flip it real quick on StockX and buy your pair on that site by signing up (assuming you are not a member) and using the $25 first time purchase coupon to grab your size for around the same price you will get for selling.

flip it real quick on StockX and buy your pair on that site by signing up (assuming you are not a member) and using the $25 first time purchase coupon to grab your size for around the same price you will get for selling.

Not familiar with that first time purchase coupon. Is that auto added or what? :nerd:

Not familiar with that first time purchase coupon. Is that auto added or what? :nerd:

Theres a code emailed to you in your welcome email ...i signed up for stockx and got that code but never bought anything and realized it expired after like 10 days. So id say dont sign up unless u know ur buying something

Not familiar with that first time purchase coupon. Is that auto added or what?
nerd.gif
They email you the coupon 

Back
Top Bottom