ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So all this talk about 1.0 whites made me put mine on yesterday, only to realize they're too small. I had only worn them once before. I got them right as I started getting into UBs and wasn't 100% sure what I liked. All this time I have let all the restocks by because I was chillin knowing I had my pair... FML. If anyone can find a white 1.0 at retail in 12 pls holler at ya boi. [emoji]128591[/emoji]
Take the insoles out.

So all this talk about 1.0 whites made me put mine on yesterday, only to realize they're too small. I had only worn them once before. I got them right as I started getting into UBs and wasn't 100% sure what I liked. All this time I have let all the restocks by because I was chillin knowing I had my pair... FML. If anyone can find a white 1.0 at retail in 12 pls holler at ya boi. [emoji]128591[/emoji]
I wear my 1.0s a ton because they're one of my favorites. I've washed them numerous times. I really wish I had double or tripled up back then. I know I'm going to have to retire them one day and that's gonna suck lol. What are DS pairs going for now a days anyway? You really should be able to just go pick up a pair from the store like you can all white AF1's, that would be ideal.

That's why I was really happy trying on the oreos today because, while they're not the OG 1.0 whites they are pretty cool looking and a suitable replacement for when mine inevitably have to be retired one day.

I wear my 1.0s a ton because they're one of my favorites. I've washed them numerous times. I really wish I had double or tripled up back then. I know I'm going to have to retire them one day and that's gonna suck lol. What are DS pairs going for now a days anyway? You really should be able to just go pick up a pair from the store like you can all white AF1's, that would be ideal.

That's why I was really happy trying on the oreos today because, while they're not the OG 1.0 whites they are pretty cool looking and a suitable replacement for when mine inevitably have to be retired one day.

I grab them whenever they pop up :evil: for retail price. So far have worn 1 pair and have 3 DS :D

I grab them whenever they pop up
devil.gif
for retail price. So far have worn 1 pair and have 3 DS
happy.gif
They still pop up for retail? Would you mind PMing me a spot I can grab another DS pair if I monitor the site? I really need another one lol. Thanks in advance.

When's the SNS boost release?
And will there be a restock or oreos?

Saw them in person today and man do I want them

I grab them whenever they pop up :evil: for retail price. So far have worn 1 pair and have 3 DS :D
They still pop up for retail? Would you mind PMing me a spot I can grab another DS pair if I monitor the site? I really need another one lol. Thanks in advance.

I find them once every now and then. What size do you wear? I'll keep an eye out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom