ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh how i miss that 1.0 design 
frown.gif

Big spacejam restock going on in Canadian FTLs this weekend.

Seriously debating on seeing if my girlfriend will go wait in the cold for me ....

While I hopelessly try to team manual v2s
Girl gonna get scooped up by amother dude in line bruh
roll.gif
. Jk. Would be dope if she did that. My girl would never ever do some **** like that.
laugh.gif
Funny enough, the chances she does it are probably high.

We sell vintage furniture and have waited in driveways on lawnchairs for estate sales at 4am so she's got the chops haha.

Funny enough, the chances she does it are probably high.
We sell vintage furniture and have waited in driveways on lawnchairs for estate sales at 4am so she's got the chops haha.
Thats a very cool job. I love estate sales. You got a good 1.
haha thanks man.

It's just a side hustle! I feel alot better about spending a weekend, flipping a vintage dining set for a couple grand and maybe pay resell on a pair here and there over spending my salary on it... Feel free to check out my insta in my sig if you're curious.

But you're right ... probably a good sign to lock it down.

Last edited:
Can u link to where u bought it? I wanna do something similar on my tricos but i was unsure of how durable any adhesive would be. You putting it on the cage or the knit?

Just on ebay. Still not sure how well it will work. Im going to attempt to put it on the stripes on the cage. What part of ur tricos you trying to customize?

Last edited:
Can u link to where u bought it? I wanna do something similar on my tricos but i was unsure of how durable any adhesive would be. You putting it on the cage or the knit?

Just on ebay. Still not sure how well it will work. Im going to attempt to put it on the stripes on the cage. What part of ur tricos you trying to customize?

I was gonna do the stripes, feel like it would be too bulky or pronounced to put them over the existing stripes, either that or the color still may show on the edges, so i was gonna remove the stripes and put it directly on the mesh. But with how flexible the mesh is im not sure how well it would hold up. It would need to be some industrial strength adhesive or even glue. Can't just be a 3m sticker lol. Initially i was thinking paint until i read your post, didnt really wanna buy an airbrush tho.

I was gonna do the stripes, feel like it would be too bulky or pronounced to put them over the existing stripes, either that or the color still may show on the edges, so i was gonna remove the stripes and put it directly on the mesh. But with how flexible the mesh is im not sure how well it would hold up. It would need to be some industrial strength adhesive or even glue. Can't just be a 3m sticker lol. Initially i was thinking paint until i read your post, didnt really wanna buy an airbrush tho.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/3M-580-scotch...-x-2-meters-/182208095763?txnId=1615126354008

Heres the product but I dont believe it will work on the pk of the tricos. This is what I did to my tricos

View media item 2324766
View media item 2324767
I just painted the inner stripes with a brush and angelus flat black and put some finisher on. Wore them several times and have held up nice. The porousness of the stripes really allows the paint to set in. No need for airbrush in this case.

I dont believe paint will work on oreo cage because the plastic surface really isnt an ideal surface for paint. My profession is an union commerical painter/ decorator so I have a little idea what may or may not work but its all trial and error for the most part.

Last edited:
haha thanks man.

It's just a side hustle! I feel alot better about spending a weekend, flipping a vintage dining set for a couple grand and maybe pay resell on a pair here and there over spending my salary on it... Feel free to check out my insta in my sig if you're curious.

But you're right ... probably a good sign to lock it down.

Ill def check it out. Im in same boat... I need to lock it down. Really dont know why I havent yet but should prolly get on that :lol:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/3M-580-scotch...-x-2-meters-/182208095763?txnId=1615126354008

Heres the product but I dont believe it will work on the pk of the tricos. This is what I did to my tricos

View media item 2324766
View media item 2324767
I just painted the inner stripes with a brush and angelus flat black and put some finisher on. Wore them several times and have held up nice. The porousness of the stripes really allows the paint to set in. No need for airbrush in this case.

I dont believe paint will work on oreo cage because the plastic surface really isnt an ideal surface for paint. My profession is an union commerical painter/ decorator so I have a little idea what may or may not work but its all trial and error for the most part.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it. How do you think the paint would hold up directly on the PK? Honestly, i already removed the stripes from one shoe and i can't seem to get the glue residue off completely (i have the black tricos) and was thinking of salvaging the project with some 3M lol

My Oreos just came in today and man these things are fire on feet (Didn't take any pics, I'll do that later.) They look even better than I thought they would. 
nthat.gif

My Oreos just came in today and man these things are fire on feet (Didn't take any pics, I'll do that later.) They look even better than I thought they would. :nthat:

Making that cage a solid white would be lit. Or the black stripes customs. Either way still fire as it is.

So all this talk about 1.0 whites made me put mine on yesterday, only to realize they're too small. I had only worn them once before. I got them right as I started getting into UBs and wasn't 100% sure what I liked. All this time I have let all the restocks by because I was chillin knowing I had my pair... FML. If anyone can find a white 1.0 at retail in 12 pls holler at ya boi. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

So all this talk about 1.0 whites made me put mine on yesterday, only to realize they're too small. I had only worn them once before. I got them right as I started getting into UBs and wasn't 100% sure what I liked. All this time I have let all the restocks by because I was chillin knowing I had my pair... FML. If anyone can find a white 1.0 at retail in 12 pls holler at ya boi. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

what is your true size? I think you just need to stretch them out a little.

Back
Top Bottom