ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I was confused as hell man
roll.gif
. Too hard to follow along when the thread moves quickly.
Bro with that and everyone changing their avi I feel like I'm in another thread from time to time 

Wow I finally understand what people were complaining about when they said GOAT has terrible customer service. There's practically no way to contact them, and they answer one message per day in instant messaging format. SMH

I hesitated checking out from Triads. Was gonna be $160 shipped too. Site was pretty laggy so I may not have been able to get them anyway. Copped off Naked though.

nahh I dont think so. I get why people double up on shoes they really like, but theres always going to be new ones to buy. At least thats how I feel about double ups.

So true. Still hold couple Nike doubles for sentimental/display/whatever. Any & all Adidas Boost go to rotation or doubled to flip for another straight to feet. Too many releases.

It was just a joke :lol:. I know they arent hyped or anything. Trip black porsche design boost. Theyre on descalzo. That leather cage is :smokin in detailed pics. Also I really think they will look 100x better on feet.

PDS gets no likes here in Boost thread, but I love my suv & sports car versions:
View media item 2334315Mentioned this couple times: always wait till discount like most Y3. PDS US gets to max 40% off and there's a Euro site that gets to 50-65% off then use package forwarder. The sizing is very exact. Went true to 10.5 and cage is snug. Like the new SNS.
Congrats on pickup. Post a pic.

Been offered the SNSxSS UB for 320$ delivered to my door by the same guy who sold me DS Highsnob UBs for 240$. BNTL I suppose?

Back
Top Bottom