ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been offered the SNSxSS UB for 320$ delivered to my door by the same guy who sold me DS Highsnob UBs for 240$. BNTL I suppose?
What happened to them looking like **** though? 
laugh.gif
 lowest price i've heard, i'd jump on it. 

No bragging at all, I got him Yeezys for retail so we usually help each other out. I was just wondering if the price will go down for them after this weekend or rise quickly? Still on the fence but I guess they can get sold quickly for the same amount if I don't like them.

No bragging at all, I got him Yeezys for retail so we usually help each other out. I was just wondering if the price will go down for them after this weekend or rise quickly? Still on the fence but I guess they can get sold quickly for the same amount if I don't like them.
Probably the lowest that you'll see. 

Probably even out after this weekend, I don't really see them rising or lowering since they've been dropping every day

What happened to them looking like **** though? :lol:  lowest price i've heard, i'd jump on it. 

Haha I know man but some of the new photos of them, especially on feet, have made me like them more. Also, all the people I talk to have said they look way better in person :wink:

I'd go for them at  that price

shipping and billing got messed up on hanons crappy mobile platform, then crashed. Really wanted them for that price..

Anyone know where will sns x ss will drop this 18th on UK? Or across europe?

Will consortium website have it?

Last edited:

don't see the fuss with these silvers tbh
darker oreo with colored boost, looks much better in hand than stock pics show them as (especially midsole part, the thread on the pk weave for my silver medal 2.0s are more shiny than this sole). I get that they're not for everybody but can't really understand why there's such polarity compared to the hype behind oreos. 

Last edited:
darker oreo with colored boost, looks much better in hand than stock pics show them as (especially midsole part). I get that they're not for everybody but can't really understand why there's such polarity compared to the hype behind oreos. 

I agree. I like these more than the oreos. The knit on these do feel slightly thicker than the other 3.0s though.

darker oreo with colored boost, looks much better in hand than stock pics show them as (especially midsole part). I get that they're not for everybody but can't really understand why there's such polarity compared to the hype behind oreos. 
I dont hate them at all. Just don't love

Back
Top Bottom