ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me they just seem bland, the translucent cage doesn't work that well with the grey PK upper and the silver boost is too similar to the color of the upper

I like the Uncaged more than the caged but I wasn't able to cop uncaged  and i  think the caged will be more comfortable for me.

All this silver talk got me regretting waiting for a code on silver LTD 1.0 when they were on foot sites or FNL. Times changed man

Last edited:
Plus I think the Super Bowl Hyped them up a lot  and  they seem to be limited so thre is a lot of hype. 

May grab the silvers down the line or like trade or ebay or something like that. Dont see resell being too high. Theyre everywhere and they are getting a us release too I believe.

Because some of you guys are so instilled into BNTL 
laugh.gif

May grab the silvers down the line or like trade or ebay or something like that. Dont see resell being too high. Theyre everywhere and they are getting a us release too I believe.
They are....  I dont think anyone will make money but they will sell out quick due to hype....  I  personal like them more than my other UB  and I can't wait to get them in hand. 

wondering if I trade the black uncaged "multi's" for the silver uncaged? 
ohwell.gif
 want both, dont need both 

They are....  I dont think anyone will make money but they will sell out quick due to hype....  I  personal like them more than my other UB  and I can't wait to get them in hand. 

Yeah I dig them but just got oreos. Would give them the black cage effect as well. Ub gotta be the most expensive customized shoe ever :lol:

Yeah I dig them but just got oreos. Would give them the black cage effect as well. Ub gotta be the most expensive customized shoe ever
laugh.gif
I didnt get oreos ,  But i  scored these and reall wanted them and Yeezy's in one week  so I'm good for a while...  I'll  be through the roof if I get the SNS/Social Status  

No bragging at all, I got him Yeezys for retail so we usually help each other out. I was just wondering if the price will go down for them after this weekend or rise quickly? Still on the fence but I guess they can get sold quickly for the same amount if I don't like them.

Wait, you got him Yzys for retail.
So, ask for the SNS at retail.
Just saying.

Aren't you Swedish/Scandinavian?
Represent the Home grown shop.
Aquavit cheers to you.

So only shops on that list get the consortium exchange releases? No other consortium accounts?

So only shops on that list get the consortium exchange releases? No other consortium accounts?
Nah, thats just the Consortium shops participating in this year's Sneaker Exchange program. All other consortium accounts should be getting every collab

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom