ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
 do some research, some of y'all love actin brand new every release

I know not everyone loves the silver UB but I think they're dope. Definitely looks sleek on foot and I'm glad I locked down my pair

Wait, you got him Yzys for retail.
So, ask for the SNS at retail.
Just saying.

Aren't you Swedish/Scandinavian?
Represent the Home grown shop.
Aquavit cheers to you.

No they weren't DS, olives used a couple of times. He did sell me the ds Highsnob UBs for 240$ and drove to me so he has done enough already haha. But yeah I'm swedish so I do want to represent SNS, even though I already have the 1.0 SNS's.

And aquavit tastes awful, how can you even like that?!

Last edited:
Went up with stock, said do not order on the page, obviously restocks and scrapers saw the stock, sold out and theyre obviously gonna honor the orders like last time
on which release did they honor those early orders? they always upload like 3 days before releases. sometimes with sizes sometimes with just "DO NOT ORDER" 

Went up with stock, said do not order on the page, obviously restocks and scrapers saw the stock, sold out and theyre obviously gonna honor the orders like last time

What did they honor last time?
Here I'm thinking actual date posted cause they say don't order, will not be refunded.
Actually like doing business with the shop. Good guys.

Yea I got into the restocks link. Made it all the way to the check out with paypal and there was a warning that said "do no order." All I had to do was hit "continue" for the final checkout process and I didn't do it because I figured if there was no stock, then I'd have to go through the hassle of having the paypal refund. Had no idea what size I would've got either because i clicked that link so damn fast. Now I regret not checking out if they would've honored the order 
ohwell.gif

Yea I got into the restocks link. Made it all the way to the check out with paypal and there was a warning that said "do no order." All I had to do was hit "continue" for the final checkout process and I didn't do it because I figured if there was no stock, then I'd have to go through the hassle of having the paypal refund. Had no idea what size I would've got either because i clicked that link so damn fast. Now I regret not checking out if they would've honored the order 
ohwell.gif
you would've regretted it if you actually checked out and the warnings clearly said Do Not Order, You will NOT be refunded. 

Back
Top Bottom