ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So only shops on that list get the consortium exchange releases? No other consortium accounts?
I'm not sure if any other stores get them, but that list is good starting off point. If you really wanted to check i believe you could check what stores got the colette x UNDEFEATED Pack

March 1 is gonna break me... I've heard TB 3.0, Iniki Runners and NMD R2's White Mountaineerings all in that day... sheesh!

The next two months gonna break every Sneakerhead and make every reseller [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not sure if any other stores get them, but that list is good starting off point. If you really wanted to check i believe you could check what stores got the colette x UNDEFEATED Pack
That list is all the shops getting a sneaker collab this year so you can expect all those shops on that list to get every consortium collab release. BUT there are a ton more consortium shops that's gonna get the other Sneaker Exchange releases.

Are these all the Consortium accounts or are there more?

https://4-14.org/adidas-consortium-boutiques-list/
That should be the gist of it. I don't know every Consortium accounts in the world other wise I'd probably eat pretty well on releases 
laugh.gif

Folks- foot locker on 34th has had the silver caged and uncaged since last week. Sometimes NYC footstores get GR shoes before others, like when footaction mysteriously sold Nike SF AF1 in black on one day in January before they went GR.

Anyway, I saw the silver uncaged in hand, tried them on, and I can tell you they look awful. What you dont see in the pictures is the lace tips are purple, which looks weird, and the shoes has like a metallic paint job to it. Plus, as said here, the midsole color is too close to the upper, so it's a strange look.

I wanted to like these, was fully ready to buy (the had a FSR) but I assure you these are damn ugly. Dont fall for the hyp.e
Uncaged are better than caged to me, they have a tiny amount of glitter in em which the cages don't which is dope to me

March 1 is gonna break me... I've heard TB 3.0, Iniki Runners and NMD R2's White Mountaineerings all in that day... sheesh!
This is a great sign for me. Hopefully everyone will be going for the TB 3.0 and I can swoop in and grab the R2 White Mountaineering.

Twitter is every Sneakerheads friend.  I use tweetdeck and have a list for  all my shoe info.  I also research myself ....  this is how you cop limited releases manually 
Yeah, thats you doing your own legwork. Most people won't do that lol. They'll make a post in here and wait 30 minutes for a reply rather than spending .43 seconds to google search.

Twitter is every Sneakerheads friend.  I use tweetdeck and have a list for  all my shoe info.  I also research myself ....  this is how you cop limited releases manually 

Exactly, dude.
Newer guys have to start compiling a news feed system.
Good luck on your pickups.

Exactly, dude.
That's what I'm in the process of doing right now honestly lol, setting up a page monitor and now looking into tweetdeck now that you mentioned it. Trying hard for this rerelease on the 18th

Exactly, dude.
people come in here  with low stats  and think we are going to give them every major detail  on how to cop shoes.   I've had help off NT  but I've also helped others along the way.   So  new guys need to understand to get info they have to give up something  everyone needs

about 20-30 pairs per Consortium account. Good luck guys. Worldwide release is never good if you struck out on the collab shop release date. Thought Adidas would've changed it up and made more pairs for this year's Sneaker Exchange after learning about last year's World Tour success

Back
Top Bottom