ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

how do the eqt 93/17's fit?
tts is a little snug but good when i tried them on. the amount of boost on them is incredible but the rigidity of the upper on the side with the plastic cage rubbed my ankle the wrong way personally

Very sure at my age and point in Life that I'm not anyone's sheep. Will admit to being one of his youtube channel subscribers. But then I'm subscribed to over a dozen other sneakerhead channels.
If you've been in the Boost thread enough over time, hopefully you would have figured that out. My initial reply to Griz was a tongue in cheek shot on how the tech and trend was developing. If that post was too subtle for you, please read again. And again.
I've had lunarlon in my air maxes. Over them. That VaporMax direct feet to air is not going to change the industry.
I'm an Equal Opportunity Offender.
This is the Adidas Boost thread.
Why are you here?

Bro it wasnt that serious especially tp warrant a paragraph response. I said people. I never called you out specifically. Like I said. Not a big deal.

I do enjoy some of teddys stuff but not much of it. I try to think what his life will be like when boost isnt the best thing ever. And he bashes nike for no reason talking about retro this retro that but adidas is just slapping boost on retro models and hes gpt no problem plugging the shot out of it. Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

Only thing i dnt like about Teddy is his bashing of nike.. i get it.. you dont like the brand anymore but when i saw the "Anti Swoosh Boost Club" spin off of the "Anti Social Social Club" tee.. i was like.... uhhhhhhh yeh.

I don't necessarily have a problem with Teddy. But his fans are the most cringeworthy following I've ever seen on sneaker Twitter. And I had to unfollow him because he keeps retweeting them. at the end of the day boost is a great tech but there's a time and a place for everything. I couldn't ever have a boost only sneaker rotation cause some occasions call for a less squishy, more responsive shoe. Can't speak objectively about non boost/non adidas sneakers with a lot of people now a days though cause they've got blinders on.
View media item 2339378

Scooped these up for $40 at the Citadel outlet today after my gift card and 30% off
smokin.gif
STEALS ! proxy.

The Nike bashing is crazy. To have that much allegiance to a brand that you don't work for is ridiculous. I love my Boost, but I also like how other shoes like Nike Flyknit Racers look. Sure, it's not as comfortable as my UBs, but it looks fly as hell. 

I laugh at people who idolizes teddy. Im not saying its wrong to be a fan of that guy but its like he has a cult.

They don't email you back confirming your entry nor do they email you back if you lost. They only email you if you win.

View media item 2339351

pick up was smooth. No lines. Peeked at the list and it was like 2-3 pages with like 20 winners each page. Add that total to the 57 pairs online Kith put up. Looking at over 100 pairs for Kith.
Congrats, seems like you win that thing every time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bro it wasnt that serious especially tp warrant a paragraph response. I said people. I never called you out specifically. Like I said. Not a big deal.

Gotcha dude. It's all good.
Just following the reply chain and as fast as the thread moves, didn't want to get tagged as a BoostGod disciple. Or any channel groupie. That would be bad.

I'm still buggin' at how the poll question is dead even with that many voters hahah

There needs to be a majority!

Congrats, seems like you win that thing every time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I've only won twice from Kith through all their raffles and both wins came only recently with the Kith UB and now these SNS x SS that I was grabbing for someone else. I wanna hit on a pair of yeezys from Kith lol. 

I'm still buggin' at how the poll question is dead even with that many voters hahah

There needs to be a majority!
I was waiting until the Pass on em side started losing before I voted to help bump them up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Better then me, I never hit lol, although these zebras would definitely be a good time to start

Congrats to max on the pickup.
Boost at a discount always good.

D*mn vino.
Swear you're one of the luckiest on these pickups.

Gotcha dude. It's all good.
Just following the reply chain and as fast as the thread moves, didn't want to get tagged as a BoostGod disciple. Or any channel groupie. That would be bad.

:lol:. I guess I could of been a little more clear in my response but either way glad its settled lol. From seeong ur posts I didnt think you were

Back
Top Bottom