ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh, yes. I'm confused. Thats what happens when you don't follow any of the collabs. Thanks
laugh.gif

I know you're not a big fan of collabs. RC 2.0 can replace your long lost Silvers.

black band aid is SNS 2.0. RC 2.0 is another shade of grey with a beige heel cup.
I'm also not a fan of the SNSXSS. Black and white shoes are my favorite but something just seems off about them (toe cap/white stripe). The materials they used are dope however.

The silvers have been replaced! I traded some OG purps for them. One of my 5 DS pairs.
Make sure you don't leave them on top of your car. 
tongue.gif

I'm also not a fan of the SNSXSS. Black and white shoes are my favorite but something just seems off about them (toe cap/white stripe). The materials they used are dope however.
Actually I find them nice except for the toe strip.

Doesn't the .0 refer to the knit?

Shouldn't we be saying RC 3.0? lol
Agree.. People calling the SnS x SS UBs 3.0s got me hella confused.. and this is coming from someone who actually owns them! lol

people too quick to assign a nickname 

There's as many Nike junk slurpers out there as anti-Nike. I buy more Adidas now, because of boost tech, but I ain't cutting anyone off. Esp since my fave college FB team is married to the swoosh lol.

Last edited:
There's as many Nike slurpers out there as anti-Nike. I buy more Adidas now, because of boost tech, but I ain't cutting anyone one off. Esp since my fave college FB team is married to the swoosh lol.
Agreed. I still wear Nike apparel. 

And as far as the Boostgod goes... He has a bunch of kids following him. Of course they're going to be followers, and maybe a bit....overly praising? I'm a subscriber to his channel too, but like another above poster said...also to a bunch of sneakerhead channels. Some of them are much bigger tools, but I still watch lol.

Last edited:
Doesn't the .0 refer to the knit?
Shouldn't we be saying RC 3.0? lol

Agree.. People calling the SnS x SS UBs 3.0s got me hella confused.. and this is coming from someone who actually owns them! lol
people too quick to assign a nickname 

Been going back and forth with:
knit 1.0/3.0
to version 1.0/2.0 .
Has been kinda confusing at times all day.
Now what is the target release date for the next Reigning Champs?

I can watch teddy but have never watched a vlog all the way through. Eddie win is the best imo. I like tblake even tho he can be goofy sometimes. He tries to be too philosophical spmetimes. I like yoanty. Bulletrc is straight. I used to watch real rayray sometimes but dude is mad annoying now and I refuse to watch any of his videos anymore.

3.0's im looking forward too:

TB 3.0's

RC 3.0's

MC 3.0's

and if any of the wool 3.0's release then those as well

Back
Top Bottom