ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some dudes in here act like they're collecting a check from Adidas and vice versa. No need to get sensitive when someone says something negative about adidas/nike

Some dudes in here act like they're collecting a check from Adidas and vice versa. No need to get sensitive when someone says something negative about adidas/nike
nerd.gif

I watch Teddys vlogs but he can be super cringy. He gets too caught up in his own hype and can come across as arrogant. It seems like he's living in a fantasy world where he actually thinks he is the boostgod. I know he's got big hopes for his "brand" but he's never gonna have true success or staying power just riding adidas and Kanye coattails. He's gonna have to actually create something of his own.

Agreed, i'd say to go the frenzy route. 

Speaking of, does frenzy have an issue botwise? I know that they sometimes have issues with apple pay but other than that they seem pretty solid.

don't know about bots, but I've had 0 luck with this app so far and I feel like I'm pretty quick

don't know about bots, but I've had 0 luck with this app so far and I feel like I'm pretty quick

I thought I had been quick on previous releases but I finally hit for the first time this weekend and I went through the process flawlessly... I think it really goes to whoever is quickest on the draw

I honestly believe if you love shoes it doesnt matter what brand you are wearing. I myself still wear Nike, Vans, Adidas etc. I had a friend who hates adidas and believes its just hype. He's too much of a Nike purist. I don't believe he loves shoes but he loves Nike. I love shoes not the brand.

I honestly believe if you love shoes it doesnt matter what brand you are wearing. I myself still wear Nike, Vans, Adidas etc. I had a friend who hates adidas and believes its just hype. He's too much of a Nike purist. I don't believe he loves shoes but he loves Nike. I love shoes not the brand.
Seriously. I still love nike/jordan brand. We can't always wear primeknit shoes. I wouldn't be surprised if people still wear UBs in pouring rain/snow tbh. But the boost "sheep" aren't as bad as the supreme slaves. Those kids that be lining up for a hanes tshirt with a red box logo should be ashamed of themselves. Supreme is selling $5.50 NYC metrocards and people are reselling for $80-100 for them. SMH

I thought I had been quick on previous releases but I finally hit for the first time this weekend and I went through the process flawlessly... I think it really goes to whoever is quickest on the draw
I've yet to hit on that thing. There has to be some kind of backdoor on that app. If they truly wanna make the process better, they should make you input your size beforehand and can't change it. That way it saves on time when purchasing

i'll just keep the sns for some heat trades down the line. the ATR ruined it IMO. beside the RC, it looks like it held back on the pattern.

about "boostgod", yeah the only reason i check his IG is for his arizona's loool. i want that one sooo damn bad.

i just watch shoebutter and look at his yzy slides LOOOL

Can't be just speed on that SNS release. That processing delay makes me think it's like a Draw scheme. Even went back and forth on choosing a size after oos. Was really surprised they listed pretty much a full size run. Would think they showed all sizes but only some had actual quantity.

Back
Top Bottom