ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wl6rv9.jpg

Leather cage out soon!!

Seriously. I still love nike/jordan brand. We can't always wear primeknit shoes. I wouldn't be surprised if people still wear UBs in pouring rain/snow tbh. But the boost "sheep" aren't as bad as the supreme slaves. Those kids that be lining up for a hanes tshirt with a red box logo should be ashamed of themselves. Supreme is selling $5.50 NYC metrocards and people are reselling for $80-100 for them. SMH
I wouldnt consider myself a boost sheep. Yes I wear boost most of the time if I have a chance but I still make sure that my Nike is part of my rotation.

Can't be just speed on that SNS release. That processing delay makes me think it's like a Draw scheme. Even went back and forth on choosing a size after oos. Was really surprised they listed pretty much a full size run. Would think they showed all sizes but only some had actual quantity.

All the times I've missed I've sat in a queue for a while... when I won it went straight through as I think many others who have hit have said the same... I think they hold you in the queue if you aren't the first to ensure the payment goes through on those who've won...

SNS might have been different because of the volume of shoes and how many people who were trying...

Seriously. I still love nike/jordan brand. We can't always wear primeknit shoes. I wouldn't be surprised if people still wear UBs in pouring rain/snow tbh. But the boost "sheep" aren't as bad as the supreme slaves. Those kids that be lining up for a hanes tshirt with a red box logo should be ashamed of themselves. Supreme is selling $5.50 NYC metrocards and people are reselling for $80-100 for them. SMH
I wouldnt consider myself a boost sheep. Yes I wear boost most of the time if I have a chance but I still make sure that my Nike is part of my rotation.
I consider sheep as people like teddy. That guy is ridiculous lol. He ***** on nike for making too many colorways for one shoe, but isn't that what adidas is basically doing? The way I look at it is nike is giving people a chance to cop stuff most couldn't get because of the hype around 2009ish. 

In all seriousness. I would name the RC either RC V2 or RC 3.0. Whichever of the two would be acceptable

RC 3.0 because it's using the 3.0 knit

It's as simple as that

Don't know how or why some people started calling it the RC 2.0 when everyone in here (at least all the regulars) know very well that the .0 refers to the knit

RC 3.0 because it's using the 3.0 knit

It's as simple as that

Don't know how or why some people started calling it the RC 2.0 when everyone in here (at least all the regulars) know very well that the .0 refers to the knit

Well because it is the 2nd model of RC collab. But I agree with you.

Is there an existing Niketalk Boost group on Facebook? If not, we should start one, keep it closed to invite only and only accept regular members here who contribute with links and info and that kind of stuff. Could be a better place to share links etc to avoid lurkers and Solelinks-types.

Is there an existing Niketalk Boost group on Facebook? If not, we should start one, keep it closed to invite only and only accept regular members here who contribute with links and info and that kind of stuff. Could be a better place to share links etc to avoid lurkers and Solelinks-types.
There were many attempts but still failed.

I think someone mentioned that it has been done before, but it's been neglected.

I made the first (if not, one of the first) Boost groups based on this thread. Used Facebook (bad idea, I know) and unfortunately didn't amount to much other than people mostly waiting for links rather than posting them.

Met some cool peoples though.

(group still exists if you want an invite lmao)

Last edited:
Long time lurker here. Had some serious defect on my TB uncaged when I received them from size?.

Anyone know how to remove glue stains from the pk? And will that affect any of the paint on the heel cup?

Slight defect on the boost.

Glue stains above the heel cup.

I think those are glue stains on the "boost" word.

Slight glue stains at the side of the pk.

Not sure whether these defects are normal but the glue stains are ticking me off. Just want to know what's the right way to remove them.

Really appreciate all the feedback I can get!

@Munchy
 mentioned it to me. This group was formed around late 2015.

Yeah I know what specific group that is but I was thinking since Facebook is already flooded with those groups maybe now would be a better time? I'm not sure but can't you make the group secret so no one who don't get invited can't see it?

Back
Top Bottom