ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jpac being dramatic af today 

laugh.gif

you know Boost don't yellow on unds pairs tho haha 

AARP I died honestly haha 

you ain't that old tho, and tbh that **** sounds bad 

Deadass wasn't around 3-2 years ago tho 
Deadass bruh 

internet lingo stays on the internet... 

I think it's hilarious that kids talk exactly the way they type online.

jpac being dramatic af today 

laugh.gif

you know Boost don't yellow on unds pairs tho haha 
haha I'm just messin. need something else to talk about other than Ls on RC 2.0 and Havens.

I just saw a buzzfeed on a poke burger. Poke on its own is great but in a burger is where i draw the line in the sand.

Deadass bruh 

Man if I talked like how I used to back in the AOL days...

I DoN't KnOW hoW ID soUNd iN reAL LyF.

Probably sound like I got a voice modulation.

I was holding it down for team manual today. But we're a dying breed.
shoulda been on the ub track early, maybe my collection would look like yours! feel dumb getting my girl and friends to try for me, my buddy whose a developer laughing at these ****** *** drops lol 

Deadass bruh 

I hope that's just a phase , even thought I can see all the people who work at Complex , screaming lit, dope, L, all day long in meetings and **** ... CAN you imagine shouting to your boss in the middle of a meeting " Yeah bruh we took and L the past month, HR division was washed " "Excuse me?" "Deadass boss.." 

haha I'm just messin. need something else to talk about other than Ls on RC 2.0 and Havens.

I just saw a buzzfeed on a poke burger. Poke on its own is great but in a burger is where i draw the line in the sand.
It  looks gross I saw it a couple days ago , why ? was all i thought haha 

I hope that's just a phase , even thought I can see all the people who work at Complex , screaming lit, dope, L, all day long in meetings and **** ... CAN you imagine shouting to your boss in the middle of a meeting " Yeah bruh we took and L the past month, HR division was washed " "Excuse me?" "Deadass boss.."
roll.gif
repped for the real life scenario

i actually have a friend who works at complex and he said everybody there are douchebags haha. took a tour in their offices lol

Looks like I'm camping at DSM tomorrow. Do they normally allow more than one pair? Trying to help out someone on here not in NYC.

Internet speed is only a slight advantage. I signed up for that Comcast speed blast to I'm at 200+Mbps and its the website servers that die and I can never load the pages.

same here .... im waiting for google fiber or att fiber to be available in my area tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom