ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my internet is actually not that fast. Even at work, I got too many devices on the wifi even tho its' slightly fast. I just get lucky from time to time on releases. I've still taken a lot of L's in my history
Congrats for holding down team manual man. You're definitely carrying us :rofl:

I'm genuinely happy for you man. Props to @DesD1 for helping you out.
Community here is awesome. I'm pretty much done buying for myself now. Gonna try to hit on other sizes for major releases so that hopefully I can oop a few others who have helped me out here before. 
nthat.gif

There's still a lot of UBs I could get for some people in here, but mostly GRs, oreos, silver pack all that **** not worth it tho ... 

But I will continue to help anyone I can 

completely agree. he's actually just an intern in complex sneakers and ya he mentioned everybody there for the most part are just social climbers and **** bois/girls. when i went you could definitely feel the lax atmosphere and everybody trying to flex on one another lol they did have some good shoes just lying around scattered throughout the office 
regardless someone is making money off them folks so more power to the person in charge over there.

Maybe they pay them in Supreme Hoodies and shots of Jameson

can't tell if SNS is cooked or not lol. 1 second it would load out of stock, and another second it would have sizes pop back up

Got through que. Long sold out lol..

Next time im try Germany ip address
They tell you when it's sold out while you're in line. So look for that next time instead of waiting and getting through to an OOS page 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom