ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i actually have a friend who works at complex and he said everybody there are douchebags haha. took a tour in their offices lol
I dunno what business owner pays those folks to work. seems like they are on an 8 hour Happy-Hour kind of workplace. It would seem like they get nothing done.

But the amount of plagiarism and link to another site is quite common on those sites so at the end of the day all those websites in cahoots.

happy mail day today! DS
Does the knit on the MC 1.0 have that yellowish knit like the OG Whites?

Haha yea my Cali friends got me saying hella now. Fam and B are def east coast but i don't use them

hella will always be hella used in the bay forever and always. even 40+ yr old bay area natives have hella in their vocabulary.
LOL you ain't lying! There was a petition to get it known as a unit of scientific measurement in the scientific community also. Guess where that petition originated? Yeah, NorCal @ UC Davis 
laugh.gif
 Not sure if it was ever officially recognized though. I know some publications in the Bay did though - and Google does too I believe. 

this forum is hella tight.
roll.gif
 C'mon man! That just sounds forced LOL!

I dunno what business owner pays those folks to work. seems like they are on an 8 hour Happy-Hour kind of workplace. It would seem like they get nothing done.

But the amount of plagiarism and link to another site is quite common on those sites so at the end of the day all those websites in cahoots.
The only thing I appreciate about Complex is their "original" work on youtube, everything else is meh 

same here .... im waiting for google fiber or att fiber to be available in my area tho
Same waiting for this old *** building to be equipped with that alien technology.

Dude when DSL first reached my place way back when...oh man the amount of mp3s downloaded.

I hope google/att fiber will provide that same pleasure except in boost form.

Same waiting for this old *** building to be equipped with that alien technology.

Dude when DSL first reached my place way back when...oh man the amount of mp3s downloaded.

I hope google/att fiber will provide that same pleasure except in boost form.

yea lol when dsl was the ****tt.. but yea a coworker of mine has att fiber in cupertino area and he get 900+mbps. i was like :x

I never got into Jordans enough to monitor drops and etc but for those who are/have been, have Jordan drops at their peak of hype been this bad where sites insta die?

And if so, why would this gone in .0001 secs be peculiar for those well aware of them bots?

I was into J's back when I first joined NT until about 2007. OG colorways of I-XIII sold out relatively quickly, and any XI colorway sold out almost as fast as these boosts. Sites would lock up similarly like they do now, but back then there weren't many options.

You stood a better chance back then cause bots and page monitors weren't really around back then as far as I remember. I used to love just calling up Eastbay and waiting on hold and getting my kicks after a few minutes. Its a new game now.

LOL you ain't lying! There was a petition to get it known as a unit of scientific measurement in the scientific community also. Guess where that petition originated? Yeah, NorCal @ UC Davis 
laugh.gif
 Not sure if it was ever officially recognized though. I know some publications in the Bay did though - and Google does too I believe. 
Hella should be a scientific measurement. I used it all the time with great results to the person that fully understands me that ain't from around here.

Sometimes I use 'hecka' to be more proper since 'hella' might annoy or sound weird to non-locals but it ends up confusing them even more

The only thing I appreciate about Complex is their "original" work on youtube, everything else is meh 
Maybe I have found my fountain of youth of slang. Gonna watch at least one complex youtube before i go to bed 
laugh.gif

yea lol when dsl was the ****tt.. but yea a coworker of mine has att fiber in cupertino area and he get 900+mbps. i was like
sick.gif
Damn eagerly but patiently waiting....
I was into J's back when I first joined NT until about 2007. OG colorways of I-XIII sold out relatively quickly, and any XI colorway sold out almost as fast as these boosts. Sites would lock up similarly like they do now, but back then there weren't many options.

You stood a better chance back then cause bots and page monitors weren't really around back then as far as I remember. I used to love just calling up Eastbay and waiting on hold and getting my kicks after a few minutes. Its a new game now.
Yea I recall my cousin waking up early and being able to cop after the countdown that would sometimes reset to ~20mins until you can check out days.

It's insane now that even GRs getting botted on footsites.

my internet is actually not that fast. Even at work, I got too many devices on the wifi even tho its' slightly fast. I just get lucky from time to time on releases. I've still taken a lot of L's in my history

completely agree. he's actually just an intern in complex sneakers and ya he mentioned everybody there for the most part are just social climbers and **** bois/girls. when i went you could definitely feel the lax atmosphere and everybody trying to flex on one another lol they did have some good shoes just lying around scattered throughout the office 

Back
Top Bottom