ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just have to circle around the sign
Gets me everytime

I guess i'm a bot 
laugh.gif

the only captchas I really hate are the ones that tell you to click until theres no more. There was a few times I was clicking for like a good 2 minutes before all the pictures ran out of what I was supposed to click

the only captchas I really hate are the ones that tell you to click until theres no more. There was a few times I was clicking for like a good 2 minutes before all the pictures ran out of what I was supposed to click
I always refresh the captcha when I'm hit with that. Seems to save time/a little bit more of my sanity.

Especially when the images are microscopic.  
mean.gif

Havens = WORST triple black ultra boost to date. Name a worse one.

What happened to the 3.0 HATE on the reigning champ drop?

Too many fickle people.

Havens = WORST triple black ultra boost to date. Name a worse one.

What happened to the 3.0 HATE on the reigning champ drop?

Too many fickle people.

I actually really like the havens, too bad I couldn't get it at all with all these sites being impossible to check out with. Havens > TB 3.0

Ok. For me 1.0, 3.0, Haven. Just don't see how they can justify a Consortium collab with that.

Every single person in this thread could come up with something more inventive than that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom