ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
glad i never got into watches. Never understood spending over $5000 for a watch. Its a watch. Probably how most feel about sneakers.

I'm good with my simple Tag. Hell, i never even wore a watch until about 3 years ago. and I'm an old fart.

glad i never got into watches. Never understood spending over $5000 for a watch. Its a watch. Probably how most feel about sneakers.

I'm good with my simple Tag. Hell, i never even wore a watch until about 3 years ago. and I'm an old fart.
I got into Omegas.

I bought one or two. I sold them for what I bought them for.

I then moved on to IWC and saw there was a market for selling watches. A few years later I met somebody in PA with a ton of connections. I few years later the business was doing many millions in sales.

I've moved on and don't find watches that sexy any more.

Get more of a kick out of sneakers and cars....

So here are our current collections:

Myself:

Yeezys:

BRED, Beluga, Zebra 1.0, Creams

NMDs:

OG, Tri Colors, MMJ, Datamosh Gucci, Tokyo R2, WM Trail

UB:

TB 3.0, Super Bowl 3.0, Parley 3.0 1.0 and 2.0, MC 3.0

Wife:

Yeezy:

Zebra 1.0, White Stripes

NMDs:

HU Race Blue, Linen R2, OG, Datamosh Guci, Pink Camo, Duck Camo

UB:

Parley 3.0 2.0, Nemeziz, Solar Green 1.0

Other:

SNS x Social Exchange Superstar Boost, Kith x Naked CS2 Pink, King Push EQT

What should we go for next????

I'm thinking NBHD Iniki runners for myself. No idea for my wife.

BTW: Not including shoes we have for sale that we wore.

Last edited:
Hmm well I used to wear my g-shock until I sort of grew out of it. It feels weird to have nothing on my wrist. I want to at least try it for the experience more than anything.

Smart watch is a waste of money for me. I'd just buy a nice tag instead of that.

@nuxx is it worth it to buy a Patek??? Deciding to save for that.
Depends on the model to be honest.

I'd say anything complicated would be a sure bet.

Like an annual or perpetual calendar would be golden, especially in gold or platinum.

The other sure bet is any limited edition AP Royal Oak Offshore. Especially with F1 ties.

The Rose Gold AP ROO Montoya I wore when we got married in 08 has seen an stupid increase in price.

Our main business beside jewelry is limited APs.

I know all business talk...

But I took a new watch business to a massive business...

I was curious if we could get together a bunch of trusted NT members together and make a massive and trusted resale sneaker site... dunno, been drinking tonight... but....

Last edited:
So here are our current collections:

Myself:

Yeezys:
BRED, Beluga, Zebra 1.0, Creams

NMDs:
OG, Tri Colors, MMJ, Datamosh Gucci, Tokyo R2, WM Trail

UB:
TB 3.0, Super Bowl 3.0, Parley 3.0 1.0 and 2.0, MC 3.0

Wife:

Yeezy:
Zebra 1.0, White Stripes

NMDs:
HU Race Blue, Linen R2, OG, Datamosh Guci, Pink Camo, Duck Camo

UB:
Parley 3.0 2.0, Nemeziz, Solar Green 1.0

Other:
SNS x Social Exchange Superstar Boost, Kith x Naked CS2 Pink, King Push EQT

What should we go for next????

I'm thinking NBHD Iniki runners for myself. No idea for my wife.

BTW: Not including shoes we have for sale that we wore.

CB 1.0 and TW 1.0

OG Purp, 3M 1.0, and Cream 1.0 if you have the $

Last edited:
Depends on the model to be honest.

I'd say anything complicated would be a sure bet.

Like an annual or perpetual calendar would be golden, especially in gold or platinum.

The other sure bet is any limited edition AP Royal Oak Offshore. Especially with F1 ties.

The Rose Gold AP ROO Montoya I wore when we got married in 08 has seen an stupid increase in price.

Our main business beside jewelry is limited APs.

I know all business talk...

But I took a new watch business to a massive business...

I was curious if we could get together a bunch of trusted NT members together and make a massive and trusted resale sneaker site... dunno, been drinking tonight... but....

Thanks for the info. Really deciding. If an AP or a Patek or a higher model of Rolex.

Thanks for the info. Really deciding. If an AP or a Patek or a higher model of Rolex.
AP and Patek aren't even in the same league as Rolex.

The only Rolex I'd suggest for a guy is a Deep Sea...

40mm Rolex look tiny on guys... my wife wears a 40mm sub.... she's 5'2 110lbs.

Last edited:
Tag as in like dog tags or TAG the watch brand?

Lmao. Sorry about that but Tag watch brand.

AP and Patek aren't even in the same league as Rolex.

The only Rolex I'd suggest for a guy is a Deep Sea...

40mm Rolex look tiny on guys... my wife wears a 40mm sub.... she's 5'2 110lbs.

Yeah I know thats why I want an upgrade someday. I bought a Datejust II and cost me 10k already but happy with it already. Mine is 42mm if im not mistaken. Looks fine on me since i'm asian and not that big.

Lmao. Sorry about that but Tag watch brand.
Yeah I know thats why I want an upgrade someday. I bought a Datejust II and cost me 10k already but happy with it already. Mine is 42mm if im not mistaken. Looks fine on me since i'm asian and not that big.
You spent 10k on a watch?! Baller. 
nerd.gif

My fit never quite feels complete without my watch and necklace. I have 3 Movados, sub $600 for each, clean watches that go with anything and they aren't incredibly expensive so I don't mind wearing them all the time. Get lots of compliments. I won't lie Omegas, Rolex, etc...interest me but just like some sneakers I can't justify the price.

My fit never quite feels complete without my watch and necklace. I have 3 Movados, sub $600 for each, clean watches that go with anything and they aren't incredibly expensive so I don't mind wearing them all the time. Get lots of compliments. I won't lie Omegas, Rolex, etc...interest me but just like some sneakers I can't justify the price.

I feel the same way, my wrist has been naked for most of the last couple years but before that it was the G-Shock. I'm near the end of my 20's so I can't go back to that and I'm not ready for a real grown man watch yet.

I feel the same way, my wrist has been naked for most of the last couple years but before that it was the G-Shock. I'm near the end of my 20's so I can't go back to that and I'm not ready for a real grown man watch yet.

I still believe its an investment and can be pass down. My justification was that I know someday i'll purchase one, then might as well buy it now and enjoy it. I'm near the end of my 20's as well.

Many it's my business. Hublot, APs, JLCs, etc...

Sold a lot of concepts as well :smile:

Shoes and reselling are a game for me. Reselling just justifies how much I spend to my wife :wink:

I thinking figuring out ways around the system is really fun for me. I got Ls the black Friday Yeezy release, and since then have figured out a way to get many multiples of every release. I stop on each release when I reach a max of cc / address combos. Last few Yeezy drops, I've closed multiple carts. In the end, I still probably spend more than I make lol...

I appreciate and enjoy reading the insight. You seemed passionate and knowledgable about the subject. Just posted that pic to gauge your reaction when you had just said streetwear and nice watches were a tough mix.
Wanted a hear an opinion. All good.

I never got into G-shock, it was too..for lack of a better term...kiddy for me. I'd suggest just entry level watches like Movado for now, chicks dig them let me tell you. I'm assuming a real grown man watch to you is like a $10k watch which most of us will never really be ready for. I understand the investment part but I'm in my lower 20s, I'd rather invest in college/food till I'm finished and have my career solidified. I'll own a grown man baller watch one day just not anytime soon.

I never got into G-shock, it was too..for lack of a better term...kiddy for me. I'd suggest just entry level watches like Movado for now, chicks dig them let me tell you. I'm assuming a real grown man watch to you is like a $10k watch which most of us will never really be ready for. I understand the investment part but I'm in my lower 20s, I'd rather invest in college/food till I'm finished and have my career solidified. I'll own a grown man baller watch one day just not anytime soon.
What about a citizens eco watch ? Thing last forever on charge and neve have to replace a battery

Example of my fit yesterday that felt complete after I put my watch on.
Just adds to the overall look. Btw since this is Boost thread lol when are the next wave of Hu NMD coming out. I saw grey ones but never researched. I love this model. View media item 2472568

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom