ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the info. Really deciding. If an AP or a Patek or a higher model of Rolex.
AP - RO 15400, skip the already passe ROO.

Patek - Nautilus or 5980

Rolex - Daytona Ceramic

The only options that you should really consider.

Others like Sub, GMT or Deepsea is a safe choice but nothing special.

AP - RO 15400, skip the already passe ROO.

Patek - Nautilus or 5980

Rolex - Daytona Ceramic

The only options that you should really consider.

Others like Sub, GMT or Deepsea is a safe choice but nothing special.

Maybe in a few years. But not as of the moment.

I honestly cannot believe that RRS has shipped all 3 pairs of the MC's I ordered. 2 size 11 and 1 size 11.5. 2 are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and the other is waiting to be tendered to OnTrac. All for $195 each. They shipped and delivered my Trace Olive Leather Cage too for around $173. I returned them though as the color was meh in person. 

I'm still holding out for the Wool Olive 3.0's. Lasered heel cup and the best "olive" (green) pair since the 1.0. 

Hoping it actually releases like the Burgundy Wool 3.0 slated for the fall. 

Last edited:

Plus it is Quartz, so it is more accurate than any mechanical watch. 
Funny that I came into the thread and watches are being discussed lol. I have a big appreciation for the art of watch making as well, but I definitely am like some in here that am not in the over 5000$ range for any watch right now. I actually am focusing at the moment to build a nice little collection of $2000 watches and under. Looking at brands like Oris and Alpina. I own a Hamilton and have had Tissots that I wore but later sold.

The thing about the watch game is that it can get seriously pretentious and kind of snobby. Like I said, I fully appreciate the super elite levels of watches like APs and Pateks, Rolexes and the whole nine, but like some have mentioned, at 27 and still trying to progress career wise, I don't have anywhere near the ability to be dropping that kind of money on watches. I just don't like those "watch enthusiasts" who will put people down and act elitist bashing quartz all together or the level of automatic watches some have. A watch is something SO personal that it shouldn't matter what other people are wearing. If they buy and enjoy that watch, leave them be.

Sometimes a watch snob will basically $hit on a person who wears and enjoys a G-Shock or a Citizen watch for example. A watch is for telling the time at the end of the day, but a lot get so caught up on the "quality of movements" and technology that it makes everything overblown.

Last edited:
Man you guys are big baller brands for watches.  Just like some of you guys I like to rock a watch.  It just seems like a pretty nice accessory for the wrist and completes the outfit a bit.  I'm strictly on budget watches though.  I have a decent collection of Citizen Titanium watches.  I love the design, the eco-drive technology, the light weight of the titanium, and the cost is easy on my wallet.  I'm just barely balling on a budget.  

I appreciate and enjoy reading the insight. You seemed passionate and knowledgable about the subject. Just posted that pic to gauge your reaction when you had just said streetwear and nice watches were a tough mix.
Wanted a hear an opinion. All good.
Pharrell was the first celeb I saw wearing a concept, he call pull it off :smile:

Post clearer pics of the boost so we can actually see. From those pics, they just look used and not really beat. 

Get picture of back stitching and if he has the box get a picture of that

Sure. Will post more picture when ready.

Some things i notice when i compare FAKE RC 1.0 pair (from yeezy maker IG picture), and the picture of original pair are

1. Padding in the collar.
Fake pair, the stitching of padding on the collar have some gap from the heel cup. While the original pair is closer (seems fused)with the heel cup.

Pics

original pair

Fake pair from yeezy maker

2. Plastic Cage Gap with PK material.
When looking on the fake pair, they have NO gap from plastic cage to collar portion of the shoe. (There're no PK showing between the plastic cage and the collar)

While on the original pair they have GAP In which the PK show between the cage and collar portion of the shoe

Can someone elaborate?
Especially on fake pair picture. Need more picture of them

Lol I must be having a new Fedex driver or something delivering my MCs from RRS. Tracking says my Business was Closed on Tuesday, then Wednesday they couldn't find my house, now today there was another delivery exception and delivery will be tomorrow. Gave them a nice call asking WTF is happening. USPS or UPS has never had a problem delivering to my house before 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom