ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried the Pureboost DPR in store a few weeks ago and they actually felt really nice and comfy. Still hard to tell when you can't use them in the same way I usually do with my UBs in my everyday.

anyone that has taken the paint off, how did you handle the edges of the heel cup, and down near the boost?

When do these drop? 
nthat.gif

Nice.  Was glad to see ADC restock last night, managed to picked one up then.  Kept missing the other drops.
I didn't think ADC was going to even have my size at all seeing that first drop missing certain sizes. I ended up ordering from apshalt, didn't mind the extra $20. 

So I did see this mentioned before then. I was tripping like if I was in the conversation and did not remember at all lol. Wore the 70's and my feet were all over the place. 
I stay #teaminsole. I even slip UB insoles in my PK NMDs. Any they feel amazing.

Some folks can't notice the difference with insole in or out but I prefer insole if the boost shoe does not come with one.

I stay #teaminsole. I even slip UB insoles in my PK NMDs. Any they feel amazing.

Some folks can't notice the difference with insole in or out but I prefer insole if the boost shoe does not come with one.
I can wear R1's without the insoles fine, but I'm definitely going to have to try it on the Iniki's. I thought they were comfortable at first but just needed that extra bit of support. 

Nice.  Was glad to see ADC restock last night, managed to picked one up then.  Kept missing the other drops.
I didn't think ADC was going to even have my size at all seeing that first drop missing certain sizes. I ended up ordering from apshalt, didn't mind the extra $20. 
I feel like the "restock" last night was a late shipment that's why they didn't have those sizes on RD

Back
Top Bottom