ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All 3 pairs of my MC from RRS were delivered today. They fit like normal 3.0 (exactly like my CNY 3.0). Not tighter like the Parleys.

Comparison pics. Fairly different from CNY 3.0.

Repped even though I already have a pair, if anyone is on the fence about these don't sleep. These are becoming even more of a favorite over ultraboosts for me
I prefer my Overkill Futures more than most of my UB by far. The only UB I wear more are my TB 1.0 and 3M 1.0. WM and OG 93/17 Boost are more on par with the rest of my UB.

Last edited:
Whats the fit on Stan Smith Boosts? TTS for anyone?

I feel like they run big as I got a size 8 in the Stan Smith Boost with leather upper (not the PK Stan Smith with Boost) and I feel like I have a little bit of extra room. Sizing down a half size to a 7.5 might not have been bad.

As a reference I wear an 8.5 in UB 1.0/2.0, 8.5 in Yeezy 350 v2, 8.0 in UB 3.0, and 7.5 in R1 PK NMDs.

Adidas sizing is all over the place. Haha.

Hope this helps!

All 3 pairs of my MC from RRS were delivered today. They fit like normal 3.0 (exactly like my CNY 3.0). Not tighter like the Parleys.

Comparison pics. Fairly different from CNY 3.0.

thanks for sharing - Although they are dark pics the MCs don't look half bad

The Nakeds are super nice but I'm probably gonna sell my pair. Only used them once and they are basically more of a summer shoe and not my first choice. Need to slim down my collection a bit since way too many of my shoes only collect dust. I have a money size in the Nakeds too (11.5) haha.

Quick.. if I'm a 10 in most boost, normal width foot, prefer snug fit, should I go 9 or 9.5 in xr1 pk?

Quick.. if I'm a 10 in most boost, normal width foot, prefer snug fit, should I go 9 or 9.5 in xr1 pk?
Probably 10 XR1 cage has a tendency to dig into peoples feet from what I've heard (Never owned an XR1 so take this with a grain of salt) If you aren't concerned with the cage digging into your foot then .5 down

Im size 10 in UBs, went with my PK NMD sizing with the XR1s at a 9.5 and its comfortable. I have wide flat feet too.

Back
Top Bottom